Chappy Life or Death

Chappy life or death

Sorry not proof read!

5 votes and 5 comments please.

****** Layla ******

With the thought of my child's innocence in mind I made the decision to kill him quickly. I placed my hand on the back of his head and chin to twist; however Sean didn't agree with me and thrashed about. He fought to get me off of him and bucked off the ground but I held on strong and got a good grip.

There was a sound of running and slamming of doors from the staircase and I looked about. Did he have more people with him on the mission. What about Jr and Nancy who would protect them I could take on three people at once but how many people does he have. I know I would either have to obey or fight it out to the death. Life or death is what I'm facing and I surely will live. The thoughts of losing my son was enough to fill my rage again and I started to bash his head against the floor.

"Layla! Layla, Layla where are you? Layla I'm here, Layla!" a glorious panicked sound came behind me.

I turned I thought my eyes were playing games with me. I saw this familiar-looking man approaching me, his eyes gazing at me. My heart jumped. I knew it was him. I was crying with joy for I saw love of my life in all his glory. His curly brown hair and captivating big brown eyes. When we met eyes it was like a gentle rain in the dry hot desert. After so many years it was like I was finally free and the weight on my chest lifted. I jumped off Sean and ran to Danny arms into the familiar scent of his Armani Code cologne by Giorgio Armani. He held me close while he whispered sweet words to me. Telling me how much he loves me and how he missed me so. It was the most amazing, unbeleivable feeling. I have never been more proud of him, or anybody. For keeping our daughter safe and well, and for coming for me. We are so blessed, I am so blessed to have him.

"I've missed you so much love." I whispered into his neck and felt his soft curly hair.

"You are never to leave my sight again! I can't lose you, not again. I can't go through that Luna can't. We have to have you in my life. Your everything I need, want, and have to have. Please understand that."

"Mommy? Mommy," I looked down at him and gracefully picked him up. "Why you crying?"

"Mommy? This is your son." Danny asked as he looked into Jr's eyes.

"No, he's Our son." I spoke and saw his face change from confused to joyous. He reached to hold him and I slowly gave him to him.

"Who you?" Jr asked as he touched Danny's cheek to wipe away a tear.

"Why you crying?" he asked again and looked between the both of us.

"Jr this is your daddy. We're crying because we missed each other." I explained to him and grabbed his hand.

"Oh this is just so touching!," voiced Sean from the ground, "It makes me want to puke. So you forgot about me over here huh? You think that you've won that you will make it-" Sean gruffly said before being punched in the face by Mrs. Nancy. Whipping his head to the left and knocking him out.

"You crossed the line buddy. I don't like it when people mess with my family." I smiled at her words and held onto my boys tighter.

"Hey lil guy, I'm your daddy you that." Danny spoke as he looked at Danny.

"What did you name him?" he questioned and slowly ran his hand up and down my back. Just the thought of it reminded me of when we where younger and all the things it led to. I felt my face heat up and I knew I was blushing red. The only time I blushed was when we were very intimate and Danny knew that. As soon as he saw my face he pulled my waist closer to him and felt the bulge in his pants.

"His name?" he asked again. Oh my gosh he is playing with me and he knew it. I had to push away my lustful thoughts and clear my head. Clearing my head I answered him.

"His name is Danny Luke Williams the second." I watched as his eyes widen and a tear fell down his cheek. He looked between Jr and I.

"You named him after me?" he held Jr closer to his chest and I wiped away his tears.

"Umm Daddy?" Jr stated and I could see the pride in Danny's eyes.

"Yea buddy"

"Do I go home with you now?" I laughed and nodded as Danny answered him with a yes.

"I see my sister to." Jr asked as we maybe our way to the exit

"Yea you do and your grandparents and uncles an aunties." I softly said as sleep called my name.

When we got outside we were rush by cops to get us safely away. I saw Bill rush to Nancy's side and kiss her sweetly. Which brought me to turn and place a slow and dizzying kiss on Danny's lips. As a pulled away Danny still had his eyes closed as if he was trying to remember something.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as we started walking to his Toyota Prius

"Its just, that kiss was so much better then what I thought it would be. I've been imaging what it would be like for so long I forgot what you felt like." he sat Jr in the car and saw to it that I got in as well.

"Hey where you going Danny? Taking them home already?" Some cop spoke outside my window to Danny.

"Yeah I'm gonna take her home. It's been a stressful day and after all these years I just wanna spend time with my family." Danny looked back at me and smiled.

"Alight that's fine I understand completely. You to have got A LOT of making up to do, if you get what I mean." he said putting stress on the word a lot.

"Yes sir," Danny looked at me and winked making me blush," if that's everything." Danny trailed off.

"Um if you can just come stop by the station whenever you two can. We just have some questions for you guys. And I'll let you three be off." I looked behind me and saw that Jr was asleep. But who could blame him it's been a long day and it's about his nap time away.

"Yeah we'll stop by sometime next week. Thank you bye." Danny walked around to the driver side and got in. My face was still beat red thinking of everything. He leaned in and slowly started to kiss me gently and soft like he would break me if he kissed me to hard. I gave in and felt like I was in heaven. He is my everything and I was his. This kiss told me so much it was the start of my happiness with my family. That I didn't have to worry anymore about tomorrow, or having to fight every night. I would see my daughter, I would see my daughter! I broke our kiss and worriedly looked at him.

"What's wrong love?" he spoke concernedly.

"Luna, will I get to see her? Where is she? Who is watching her? And most of all will she even know who I am?" I cried for the first time in months.

"Will she even know who I am Danny? It's been about four years. I was taken when she was only a baby. She was only a baby! Will she even know me. Danny what do I do, she's my little girl and I wasn't there for." I cried.

"Dont worry love. She knows, she knows all about you. I've been telling her stories of all her life. Showing her pictures and videos of of you and I. Actually she was the one who found you." I frowned not understanding how she would have done it.

"I'll tell you at home because right now I need to get my son, son I really like the sound of that. But I need to get my son in bed and you to bed." he smiled at me and held my hand. He started to drive off and I finally hit me.

"I'm coming home!"

Remember to vote, comment and fan! It's the fastest way to make me upload!