How could you!!! Chappy 4

"If thats what you want" I ran at him as his grip on Jr. loosened

"Mommaaa Mommaaa" I jumped and took ahold on Jr. going over the balcony I tucked Jr. into me. Rolling as we landed I saw I had broke skin on my arm but I hurried and got up.

"Danny are you ok??? Does anywhere hurt??? Tell mommy!!!" I asked as I look him over.

"I fine momma but momma you bweeding" he pointed to my arm

"Im fine sweetie now come on" I picked him up and looked up to the balcony but didnt see Sean so I looked around and went back into the house went to the bathroom.

"Danny I want you to stay in here for mommy ok!!" he nodded and I snuck out went to his room got his bag and diaper bag. I walked over to the window and saw Sean looking around for us I ran to my room and got my duffle bag and money. I walked to Seans room got his secret stash of money and looked around and saw his keys grabbing them and dashing out.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!!" damn he's back I heard him stomping up the stairs I hid in the room next to me which was the hall closet. I heard him punching the walls and kicking doors, knocking things down when I was sure he was in a room a ran down the stairs as fast and quiet as possible. Running to the the bathroom to find Danny playing with the toilet paper I picked him up and he stated to cry.

"No no shush Danny quiet Danny shush" I begged as I walked to the front door. But I heard Sean open his door hearing heavy step I ran out to the car. I just sat everything in the back even Danny and got in just as Sean was running out the house I was pulling into the street and sped out of there. I finally stopped about 5miles out to put Danny in the car seat and put some clothes on him and started to drive again I saw a sign saying Kentucky it was about a 2 hour drive to Ohio cincinnati. After driving Danny fell asleep and I pulled into my old house getting out and picking up Danny I walked up to the door. Ringing the bell and knocking on the door rapidly, and I hearing footsteps coming. I cried thinking about Danny after 2 years being away from him. The door opened and a pretty blond answered.

"Hello?"she asked

"Where's Danny???" I cried

"Danny!!!" she called

"Yea Babe"Danny came into view and I watched as he walked up behind her. When he finally looked at me his smile fell and a tear fell down his face. I turned and walked away crying harder than before and put Jr. in his carseat.

"How could you!!! I've been gone 2years and you go and find some blond bitch!!! I was kidnapped for Christ sake I was beat, tortured and Forced to fight!!! Wait wheres my daughter where's my little girl???"

"Layla..."

"Where is SHE!!!"

"In the back" I ran around the house to see her playing with a dog a walked up to her.

"Luna??"

"Yes?"She looked up at me and smiled I sat down and hugged her softly

"My baby my lil girl I missed you so much"

"I know you don't remember me sweetie but I'm your momma but I was taken away from you when you were really little sweetie." I cried and leaned back to look at her. Her Brown eyes and curly hair she was beautiful.

"You momma" hugged me tighter

"How did you know"

"Daddy have pictuwe of you and say dis yow momma" she took my face in her little hands and wiped my tears

"don't cwy momma"

"She really is a big girl" Danny came into view holding Jr.

"What did you name him?"

"Danny the 2nd" I said looking him

"You named him after me??"

"Yea because I thought you would still be there for us when we came back" I yelled the anger started up again

"Layla you don't understand, Babe is her nickname she is a part of the Investigation to find you love"

"You were still looking for me???" I cried

"Of course I love you Layla I couldn't let you go"

"Then I guess I should say sorry for calling her a bitch huh?" I laughed he looked at me and set Jr. down and kissed me roughly and I kissed him back with just as much forced.

"Ewww" we separated and saw Luna wrinking her nose I went and tickled her as she screamed.

"Layla your arm!!!" Danny cried looking at the wound it had started to bleed again

"It's ok ive had worse" I said shrugging it off

"Layla I'm so sorry" he started to cry and he came up to me and held me.

"I'm so sorry so sorry!!!"

"It wasn't your fault" Luna and Jr. started to hug our legs. I reached down and picked up Luna as Danny picked up Jr.

"Layla" I looked up at him

"I thought I'd never see you again!!!"

"