Chappy Last day

Not proof read! So sorry I just wanted to get a chappy out as fast as I could!

***** Bill *****

"I still can't believe that Holly came on to you?" I exclaimed as we sat in Dannys living room.

"Are you saying I'm not attractive?" Danny yelled from the upstairs as he woke Luna up.

"No it's just I didn't, well you see, I guess she wanted. Ok nevermind I give up. How are you holding up?" I questioned as Danny ushered Luna to the kitchen. I slowly followed them and smiled as I saw Lunas little pink onesis and I helped her into a chair.

"How's the wife?" Danny asked as he got breakfast ready.

"She's good, She's been working at the hospital more. There's a young lady there with her son apparently she has been abused. Pretty little thing she is, it's so sad. Her little boy is cute as a button. "

"I wish I could meet her to help." he softly spoke.

"Yea I know I feel the same way."

"Hows work?" he asked and placed a plate out for Luna full of bacon, eggs, and toast. Himself having eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage and I having the same as him.

"You remember that lead Sutton thought he found," Danny nodded, " well it fell through the cracks. By the time we got to the hospital she had been transferred and they wouldn't give us information. Even with that we kept looking but because I haven't seen the girl and the only person who did was Sutton. We don't know if it was really her or what she looks like now." I finished only to see Danny with his head in his hands.

"Daddy don't worry mommy is coming home!" Luna chirped and bit her bacon.

*****Layla*****

"Does your tummy hurt?" I asked as I got his bag ready picking up his toys and clothes. I wrapped his bag around me and went to picked him up.

"Not really, just a little," I nodded, "So can we get ice cream? I've been good and I didnt cry... Well not much. Can we mommy can we!" I cut him off laughing he had to be the cutest baby boy there is; however I'm not just saying that because he is my child. He looks just like his father and I can tell he's going to be a heartbreaker.

"Its not funny mommy." he whined and frowned.

"I know I'm sorry but guess what!" I asked.

"What?" Jr pouted and crossed his arms. I walked up to the front desk and sat him on it. After asking for the release papers I looked him in the eyes.

"What mommy?" Jr jumped on the counter.

"Well, hey Danny you look like you feel better." Mrs. Nancy joked. Mrs. Nancy was a 42 year old lady with one of the biggest hearts you will ever meet. She has bright red hair and blue eyes; she came to the States when she was fifthteen from Scotland and still has her accent. You can really hear it when she is upset about something like when her cat died a week ago, I couldn't understand a thing she was saying, her accent was so strong. She stood 5 foot 9 and towered over me when we talked.

"Hi Mrs. Nancy I feel good today and mommy says we going home! Home with daddy not Sean. I excited I get to see daddy! Do you wanna come see daddy? I think mommy will let you come, cause you a nice lady and like mommy. You and mommy are friends right" I quickly covered his mouth to stop his rambling and started placing kisses all on his face.

"Mommy mommy st- haha stop!" he giggled and wiggled before I stopped. His little face was all red from laughing so hard.

"You two are just adorable! Come here, come on, come here!" We leaned in only for her to pinch our cheeks and kiss our foreheads.