Chapter 6: The Penetration. Part 2

Talon's view:

Okay, a chance that today my uncle decided to spend a few days in his mother's house. Everyone's in their rooms, everyone's asleep, there's only me, my bracelet, and of course the key! I quietly and discreetly sneak to reach the attic stairs.. wait, I completely forgot, THE stairs, I used to count them, 157 if I remember correctly... And after a while: Ugh, why do the most interesting and mysterious rooms have to be placed all the top?! Suddenly, a lamp lights up in my mind: why I am so stupid sometimes?! My boots! Too bad I remembered them in the 147th one. Well, I finally arrived, and it's midnight, wonder what is Penny doing now? Anyhoo, the key should open one of those locks.

Written on the bottom of the door "A Key By Mistake, Will Trap You Without A Mistake", who's the fool to have decided to make that, now thank to him or her, I have to be very careful. Lol, why am I even saying that, I have a bracelet created by magic, manner of speaking.

Anyway, I'm entering a chamber where the dust layer is so unremarked, that you'd think it was given a clean sweep yesterday.. Wow, so many chests, and in that case, I must renounce my magic trick. I guess grandma would have hidden it in a place sheltered from malicious eyes, how am I gonna find it? I lean on the wall, when I accidentally, squeeze out a chest smaller than the previous, it seems mysterious, and I'm 100% sure that it wasn't hidden in such a place for no reason. I open it.. Let's see, photos of my uncle, his mother, the inauguration of M.A.D and..a wedding photo, I recognize very well that face, my father with I suppose, my mother. Written behind, Dr Thaw and Margaret. Margaret?! Flashback:

Penny: "You don't know anything about her, do you?!"

"Nope, they don't want to tell me her name or anything about her, I just remember seeing in a family photo, the M letter..Marie? Mandy? Miley??? Oh there was only an M.."

End of the flashback

So, I was right, what a memory. An other one, him, her and a baby..that's me!! I'll keep those two pictures; there's also a family tree, it stops with me; and there's also..a letter? I'm gonna read it:

Dear M.A.D,

After I divorced from Dr.Thaw, I joined the good side, you don't need to know the reason, and as seen on TV news, your other beloved leader was the victim of an explosion which drew his end; until there, you're aware of everything, but the thing that you don't know about, is that I downloaded a virus which caused the explosion, and then ran away. Yes, I killed him and all other people in that place, mainly the Brown couple, with them in my way, I didn't stand a chance to be the best HQ agent, and yes, being good deserves somewhat a little evil in it. The truth is that my secret is uncovered now, and I'm gonna attend a great punishment because of my actions. And last, take care of my Talon, I won't see him again, but no matter what, I'll always, still be loving him.

Yours Margaret

I remain speechless, and without controling myself, I shed oceans of tears, while I never cry. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I'm taking all the rest of the papers, and I'm heading to my room, with no desire to fly, but to walk down the stairs, one by one.

I'm gonna take a sleep, it will undoubtly help. But when I'm thinking about it and looking at the letter, I remember that, the Brown couple are...

I'm terribly sorry, I know I have taken a long moment to write this, but that was because I had a series of exams.