Chapter 13: A Sacrifice

Penny's view:

What the hell is M.A.D doing in such a place? I mean he could've kidnapped the scholar and put him work immediately, why bring him here? Unless if he's seeking much more than just the scholar...

Here he is! Hmmm, strange.. Talon isn't here?! Why am I even wanting him to be here? Alright Penny stop thinking about him, and accomplish your mission before Uncle Gadget comes and causes trouble.

"Thank god someone finally came to save me! Be careful girl, an agent could be watching you trying to save me!" Said the poor man trying to untie himself.
"Don't worry sir, no one will ever be able to stop Inspector Gadget and his niece. We never failed at a mission before, and it won't happen today!" But as soon as I finish my sentence, dangerous lights are appearing from nowhere, trying to blast me. Thank to my martial arts' training, I'm avoiding them easily.. Well I hope so.

Talon's view:

I hope I will arrive before it's too late. Or my Pretty Penny will be... Gone forever.. I will be heartbroken forever..

I'm arriving now.. and I see a Penny trying to avoid my uncle's laser.. But the fake scholar M.A.D agent, is free now, and... HE'S CATCHING HER!

"Come on boss, KILL HER NOW! I'm blocking her, stop wriggling! Well.. for a moment.. quickly!"

A strong laser beam arrises as fast as possible, aiming my pretty Penny; I intervene quick as light... AND....

Penny's view:

I do my prayers, who could imagine that I'll die that way, but a seconde before the laser beats me.. Talon arrives and kicks me in order to move me away.. 

"What are you doing with your uncle's plan, boy?!" Said the man, while fleeing away.

I can't believe that, Talon saved me! But... He had hurt himself with the laser instead!

"Talon! What did you.. What have you done to yourself? Why did you save me?" I say in a sorrowful way.

He takes my hand hardly, and is trying to pronounce some words: "People, do crazy things.. When they're in love.."

My heart is starting to beat fast, maybe because of the words he said.. Maybe because I'm afraid for his well-being. "Oh Talon.. I.. Love you too.."

A smile is drawn on his face: "I can die happy now.."

"No, no.. We'll find a way to save you!" He's suffering! 

Suddenly, uncle Gadget appears of nowhere and uses one of his Go Go Gadgets.. 

"Uncle Gadget! Here's a M.A.D agent!"

"Where is he Penny?"

"On top of that large rock!" 

Using all of his most dangerous gadgets at the same time, my uncle was able to destroy the laser. 

"I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME!!!" And he dissapears in the clouds.

"There will be no next time uncle Claw.. Not to me at least.."

"Uncle Gadget! We have to save him, I was gonna be blasted by a laser if he didn't come to save my life!"

Sorry, I know this is short, but I was really busy with exams and other important things.