Chapter 12: Truth Revealed

I recommend you to re-read "The Penetration" part 1 and 2, it will help you to better understand this chapter.

In the morning..

Bright sun rays are opening my eyes, it's so rare that much light reaches my bed. I get up to have breakfast, when I realize that... I'M NOT IN MY ROOM! I can't believe that, I'm..I'm.. in the M.A.D dungeon! There's no one out here, so I start screaming: "LET ME OUT HERE!" But before I finish my sentence, a shadow appears.

"Ah finally.. I've started to wonder that you'll never wake up. I haven't thought my tranquilizer gun would be so powerful.. Anyway, I forgot my rooms's keys, when I found the most malicious nephew snooping in my personal stuffs."

A tranquilizer gun?! "Ok uncle C, I admit it. But now open my cell, would you?" A sarcastic and threatening  smile has been drawn on his diabolical face: "What? After you've read every single word of my fabelous plan?! Of course not! And now that I think about it, this girl, what was her name? Penny! Is your only weakness. Up to today, you've never refused any mission, even the stupidest of them, but when I told you about killing her, you suddenly became the softly kind Talon."

"Not even true!"

"Yes, yes you're right, and I'm the pope of Rome. Now I gotta leave you, a girl is eagerly awaiting for a laser to blast her, and I can't miss out on that spectacular scene. Have a nice a day in the dungeon, dear nephew!"

"You won't succeed!" And he dissapears. How am I gonna do to save my pretty Penny?
That's all my fault, I was stupid enough to think that's I'll save her. I'm just an incapable idiot..

Penny's view:

Today's a great, super great day! I'm doing sport with Brain, Kayla is with her boyfriend, no mission, it couldn't be better.. 

After a while.

Well, almost... "Uncle Gadget, where does our mission take place?" According to our chief, in an underground cave.

"Honestly, M.A.D's plans are just getting stupider. They're clearly running out of ideas." How could Talon embark himself in such projects? He's smart, clever, intelligent, malignant, genuis, charming, seductive, handsome and list goes forever... M.A.D doesn't suit his personality, nor his charm..

Talon's view:

Despair completely killed me, I cannot do anything now..

I turn on my boots. While flying, I'm hitting myself against the walls, with a little luck, they will collapse. But in vain.. I give up, those cells are made to not let anyone escape. I sit in a corner, and a tear's running down my cheeks. It's been years that I did not shed a single tear. When suddenly, a sheet falls on my head, I didn't know from where it came. I probably made it fallen from this little hole in the wall. As soon as I open it, I find a message inside:

Dear Talon,

If you're reading this message, that means your uncle's cruelty's getting crazy again. I just wanna tell you something, I don't know if you already know it or not, but when they tell you that I've killed my husband, it's lie; the letter where I tell you that I've killed him is a lie too. Your uncle was so jealous of his brother's success (and I'll let you know that Dr. Thaw isn't evil), that he decided to poison me, so I wasn't consious of my actions when I made the bombe. As for the letter, he wrote it himself. And after a while, he's gonna kill me. Promise me to not follow him, and to never, ever, give up.I love you no matter what.

Your mother.

I shed a tear, then two, then a whole torrent.. I promise.. I will revenge on my uncle but first, I must find a way to.. Wait, maybe there's more in that hole than a message...

After a while..

Thank you mom, now I'm gonna find my dirty uncle, and you can trust me, I won't follow him anymore! 

In fact, I'm going to save my crush, and then he'll get what he deserves!