1

It was a normal day I picked up Alyssa and went to Starbucks before went to school. Alyssa had handwritten blasting through the radio and was talking about how Cameron just tweet. I pulled into the school and we said our goodbyes. I went to my locker to get my journalism books and binders.

I was walking to my class when my journalism teacher Ms.Davis walks up to me "there is a new student and I would like you to interview him and show him around the school" I told her I would do it because I'm mean a new student and it will make a good paper for my collage papers. She comes back with a camera "get pictures too" Ms. Davis said handing me the camera. I go to the office to find the student.

I'm walking through the the court yard to the office when Alyssa comes running up to me. She freaking out because Shawn Mendes tweeted how he was moving to California and was going to try to go back to school. "What if he comes to are school that would be so amazing" Alyssa said. " I have to go there's a new student and I have to show him around and get an interview" I said walking away leaving her screaming.

I go to the office and walked behind the counter because people needed help and I work there durning lunch and 5 period for my volunteer hours. I finished helping and was sitting down when a big guy and a tall skinny guy walked up with someone behind them.
I looked at them very weird. They introduced them selfs the big guy is John and the tall skinny guy is Andrew. They asked me if I know where the paper work was for them I went looking.

I ran into Mss.James the assistant principal. I asked her if she had the papers for a Mr.Andrew. She hand me the papers and told me what need to be filled out and what they need to know. She also told me that this is the new student I'm to show around and interview. I went back and told them to give me a minute to print so things. I walk back out and drop everything when I see who the new student is its....