14

Lexis P.O.V
I woke with Shawn's arms around my stomach and he head laying on my shoulder. I tried to get up but he just tightened his grip on me. I grabbed my phone from under the pillow and saw I had a text from nate asking if I wanted to go get breakfast.

"He texted you. Why can't he understand that your mine"
"I'm not urs we aren't dating, but is that what you want"
"Lexis will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes, but me and Nate are friends so deal with it"
"I will but if he touches you I will kill him"
"Okay clam down there nothing is going to happen we are friends"

-----at breakfast-----
Sammy- how was last night guys
Nate- me and lexis drove around after she pranked me and I'm not mad anymore
Shawn- it was going but this morning was better
Sammy & Nate-why
Lexis- he found out some good news
Shawn- yep
Nate- lexis can I talk to you
Lexis - yes

-----in the hall way-----
Nate- I really like you
Lexis- Nate your-
Nate-(leans in and kissed her)
Lexis-(pushed Nate off) I have to go

I ran upstairs to the room and grabbed my backpack with my money and camera stuff. I walked out and found Cameron and Nash sitting outside my door.

Nash- what u doing
Lexis- ugh not telling
Cameron- Lexis what happened
Lexis-you promise to not say anything
Cam & Nash- yes
Lexis- let's going

-----at the park-----
Lexis- Shawn asked me out and I said yes we went to breakfast with Sammy and Nate. Nate wanted to talk to me so we walk out in the hallway where he told me he liked me the kissed me. I then ran way and now we are here.
Nash- damn do you like Nate
Lexis- I mean he is sweet and funny caring and easy to talk to he makes laugh when I'm crying and I trust him. But then there is Shawn who has been a good friend to me and caring and wants to make sure I'm always okay.
Cam- who someone is dating the wrong guy
Nash- and someone just heard the whole thing

I turn around a Shawn is standing there and then Nate walks up. I just stand up and look at both of them.

Shawn- I want you to be happy is I hope you and Nate are happy I will always be here for you no matter what okay

Lexis- what do u mean

Shawn- I see the way you look at each other and I'm your bestfriend so I'm going to support you just like you support me.

Nate- bro you don't have to do that

Shawn- I want her to be happy and you make her happy I promise I'm okay with this I kinda asked her out to protect think you would hurt her but I have never seen you look at a girl this way so go on have a date be happy.

I walked up to him and hugged him I whispered in his ear are you sure he just nodded his head then picked me up and gave me to Nate and told us to go out and have fun. 

(Vote, comment, share)

Let's see if we can get 5 votes for the next chapter