8

Lexis P.O.V
I was packing my bag for the trip with Shawn when Alyssa came running through with her bag. She was wearing an adidas shirt and leggings her hair in a French braid. I'm wearing a pick adidas outfit and my hair it in a high pony tail.

It was 12:50 and Shawn would be here soon. I wonder what it will be like if all his vine friends will be there or will it just be us three. How will his fans react to me going on a trip with him. I mean I'm really shy so I'm more then likely just going to hide behind Shawn so no one sees me at all.

I decided to bring my camera so I could take pictures. It's my favorite thing to do I want to travel and take pictures one day.  I got up and got a water bottle for me and Alyssa. I'm the type of person who  hates going to fancy place and rather go to the gym then the mall. I'm more hang out with the guys and perfect date is Netflix and ordering in.

We had five minutes before we leave my house so I made sure I had everything I need. Then went through the house to make sure everything was off and every room was closed and in perfect shape by the time I was done Shawn was here to pick us up.

Sorry I updated late but I was with family I promise to update sooner tomorrow. I hope ur starting to like the book.