12

Shawns P.O.V

After Nate picked her up we all looked at each other. a few minutes later I heard her scream I ran down to the lobby and saw them walking to the parking lot. I ran out there and he was pulling out of the parking lot. I was freaking out who the hell knows what he will do. I sit here pacing back a forth calling him but it just keeps going to voicemail. I run back to the room and tell everyone what I saw.

"bro clam down, I don't think Nate will do anything to hurt her. im sure they will be back soon" Johnson said sitting next to me. Im sure he's right. I mean what could he really do.

"its just I really like her and I want her to be happy and she can be really shy. which will make her unhappy if she with someone she doesn't know going go knows where in the middle of the night" I said pacing the room.

''hey bro where are u Shawn is freaking out" G spoke into the phone. He finished the call and said that he would be back soon and they were just going to talk.

Alyssa came over and tried to help but I knew I wouldn't be calm till she was here in my arms. Everyone left and I grabbed my guitar and started to practice a little before my big show. I know that I should be more focused on my career and it was a bad choice to in everyone else mind to go back to school, but I think that even though I cant go back that something good came out of it, I meet a beautiful girl who I like a lot and isn't using me for the fame.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I know that Lexis is fine, she might be shy but she can take care of herself. I tried to tell Shawn that she really likes him but I don't think that he wanted to listen him not knowing where Lexis is will be the death of him.

"hey what wrong" Grayson asked me

"im really worried that Shawn will do something stupid when Nate gets back with Lexis"

"well lets hope he sees Lexis before he sees Nate" after he said that I walked out of the room and went to go talk to Shawn because he really needs to know that she likes him. I opened the door and saw Shawn on my and Lexis bed asleep I grab his room key and took my stuff to his room. I then grabbed his stuff and carried back to lexis and now his room. I took out Lexis camera and took a picture of him. i went back to my room and went to bed.

sorry for the short update but next chapter will be what happens with Lexis and Nate after the left the hotel