5

I went home and went on Twitter I saw that my notifications were blown up. I go and see that Jessica posted a picture of my and Shawn and it went viral. This is perfect I had everything set up just perfect I wouldn't interfere with boys I would do my school work go to college and get a good job, but of course I have to make friends with Shawn Mendes and the most popular girl in school has to tell the world.

SHAWN P.O.V
I get back to my house and of course Andrew comes yelling at me. That girl posted the picture. While Andrew is siting here telling me how bad this is all I can think about is how lexis is doing.

LEXIS P.O.V
Texts between lexis and Alyssa
L= lexis
A=Alyssa
L: did u see what Jessica posted
A: YESS!!! Have u checked ur Twitter followers
L: no why ?
A: just go look
L: OMG!!! I'm getting so much hate I didn't do any thing come over
A:in ur driveway I brought movies, McDonald's, Ben and jerrys fudge brownie.
L: OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! U can come on in and I'm in my room use ur key if the doors locked.

Alyssa and me spend the whole night watching movies and eating. At like 11:00 we stopped watching Monsters university and talked about the Shawn thing. She finally told me that I should talk to him and so I picked up my phone and I had 560 texts messages 400 missed calls. Shawn had spend the last couple hours trying to get me to talk to him I called him and he ask if he could come over and talk I gave him my address he said he would be over in a few. After the call I read some of the texts.

SHAWNS TEXT
S: hey
S: lexis please answer me
S: I have tried calling u
S I didn't want my fans to find out about u yet
S: I know this is soon but spending the passed two days with u I think I might like you
S: okay...that's pushing it.. It would be hard for u to like someone who will never be around
S: to make things better for u Im leaving the school Andrew thinks online school will be better

I heard the door bell I ran to the door and when I opened the door I was shocked at what I saw ....