13

Lexis P.O.V

we're sitting in the car and Nate's phone keeps going off. I forgot I left my phone back at the hotel Shawn has to be freaking out right now. Nate finally picks up the phone. while waiting for the phone call to end I realized that im not shy around Nate and I haven't been since I met him. I can just be myself and I trust him.

"okay so why were u crying" he looks at me then back at the road

after I explain what happened he tells me he is sorry and hold my hand in his hand. im sitting with him and I feel this weird feeling and its not the feeling that when Shawn holds my hand and I know exactly what this feeling is its-. I got cut off by Nate pulling into Ihop.

we go inside and we are seated. we talk and have fun he helps get my mind off of everything that has happened. I can honestly say that im happy that I met Nate.

after they get back to the hotel

I got in to my hotel room and Shawn was there asleep I got out my camera and saw there was already a picture of Shawn I could tell Alyssa took it. I started being the photographer I'm and took a bunch of pictures.

I just got finished changing and walked out of the bathroom when I was picked up and Shawn holding me tight.
"WHAT DID HE DO TO U. IM GOING TO KILL HIM IF HE HURT U." Shawn was yelling as I laughed. He put me down and looked at me funny I fell on the floor for laughing so hard.
"What is so funny"
"Ur were like DID HE HURT U"
"U find this funny" he said angrily
"U look so ute when ur mad"
"If u won't talk then I guess I'll go to him" Shawn said walking out the door. I didn't process what he said till I heard Shawn yelling. I ran out in the hall way and saw an angry Shawn I ran up to him and jumped on his back and held his arms so he can't do anything.

"Shawn nothing happened I promise he didn't hurt me he just wanted to talk and get to know each other.

I knew I had to get Shawn out of there. "Hey come back to the room and we can watch a movie" I whisper in his ear. He walks back to the room carrying me on his back. We got to the room and he set me down on the bed.
I got under the cover and pulled him on the bed a rested my head on his chest and fell asleep. I knew that at the end of the day this guy means to much to me. My life has now become one big mess but I thing I'm okay with that for right now.

I hope u guys are liking the book.