4

Class couldn't have been better Shawn made friends with Justin so we have nothing to worry about until Jessica's group sees him. At the end of 5th Shawn gave me his number so when he travels I can help him with homework or so we can just talk. There's something about him that makes him different and I plan on finding out what that is but for now I'm just going to get to know him better.

I was walking to 6th when Jessica came up to me said "So I hope you know me and Shawn will date and if you get in my way I will ruin your life" she knocked my books out of my hands. "Funny I don't remember being interested in a bitch who threats and puts people down" Shawn said helping pick up my books. He made sure I was okay and went to his class.

SHAWNS P.O.V
I was walking to find lexis because I want to bring her to my show tonight because I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Texas for a week. I found her with this girl. "I hope you know me and Shawn will date and if you get in the way I will ruin your life" the said pushing the books out of her hands.
I walked up and said " funny I don't remember being interested in a bitch who threats and puts people down".
I helped lexis with her books and started walking to class. All I thought about is how bad it will be if it gets out to the media and how her life will change or what that girl will do now that I said that. Andrew is going to kill me.