6

It was him the last person on earth that I wanted to see. It was my ex. It all started in freshman year we meet and started talk an few months later we started dating and we were happy after are 5 months we started fighting about stupid little things right before are 8 months I found out he was sleeping with one of my friends and when I went to go break up with him tried to get me to stay with him but it was going to happen. We broke up and haven't talked to since so what does he want now.

"Hey" James said looking at me it snapped me out of my thought. "What do u want" I said he tried to come in to the house. I knew that he had to leave before Alyssa came down or Shawn showed up. He started to screaming because I wouldn't let him in.

Alyssa P.O.V
I heard screaming so I walked down the stairs a little to see what was going on and when I saw James I ran to Lexis room. I grabbed her phone and called one person I knew would be able to help and was going to coming over. I called Shawn. When he answered I asked him where he was. Before he asked lexis screamed and something broke he asked what was going on and if lexis was okay. I told him everything and he said that he just turned down the street. I hung up and ran down stairs to try to see where they were and open the door. Right when I got to the door Shawn was there he asked where they were and I said in the kitchen he ran in there and I was right behind him. Lexis was sitting in the corner of the room crying.

Lexis P.O.V
James heard people coming and ran out the back door. I was sitting in the corner of the room when I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. When we got to the bathroom they set me down I looked up and saw Shawn. I was so happy to see him. He asked Alyssa where the stuff to clean up my cuts are and she went and got him stuff she said she was going to go down stairs and clean up the mess. We where in the bathroom in my room and he started to clean the cuts. "Thank you for helping me" I said putting my head down. "Hey look at me I will always be here if u need me" he put his hand under my chin to lift up my head to look at him. Looking in his eyes made me for get everything that just happened but I knew I could fall for him because I would get hurt again. He finished cleaning and asked me if we could hang out tomorrow I said yes. He left after that. "Bye Shawn". "Bye lexis" he kissed my check. I felt me checks heat up I could tell I was blushing. Alyssa and I went back to my room and started to watch a movie but fell asleep.

I hope u guys like the book and I will be updating more because I have thanksgiving break coming up.