10

Lexis P.O.V

After getting on the plane and sitting down Alyssa fell asleep. Shawn asked me if I want to watch a movie like said I would love to. Shawn was sit but the window and pulled out a blank he asked for we when got on the plane.

"Do u want to come sit on my lap and rest ur head on my shoulder" Shawn asked stoping the movie I was shocked he asked.

"Are u sure" I asked him

"Yes I'm sure"he said. I sit in his lap and he started the movie again. (Above is how they are sitting) we soon fell asleep.

------- after plane ride------
We were walking to get are bags I found are bags and Shawn grad them.

"So are u girls ready to see what my life is really like" Shawn asked walking to a bunch of boys.
Alyssa and I freaked. Alyssa walked up the the group of boys and introduced herself. I stop in my track and was like 10 feet away from them. Shawn finally saw and put the bags down a walked over to me.

"I can't do this there's to many of them and when I'm nevous good things never happen. Plus ur fans already hate me I can't do this Shawn I can't" I said having anxiety attack.

"Look at me. Remember what I said I'm here if u need me u can I hide behind me but I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to u do understand me. Their my family and they would never hurt u."

"Shawn I trust u but what if they don't like me what if I say something wrong and they end up hating me." I said looking down.

"Yo Shawn u ready to go" Cameron I think his name is said running up to us. I ran behind Shawns back as he came up to us.

"Wow she really is shy. Hi I'm Cameron but u can call me cam. I don't but I promise." Cam said laughing.

"Cam this I Lexis and I think that we should go"Shawn said.

SHAWNS P.O.V

We were getting into our room I was sharing with the girls. It was just me and Lexis and I noticed something was wrong and I wanted to make it better. Was it a mistake bring her and meeting the guys all at once. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry this was a mistake I should have made u meet all the boys at once" I said looking at her god she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"It's my fault Cameron probably hates me now" said said crying.

"No he doesn't"
"Yes he does" she said

I picked up my phone and texted Cameron to come to the room and he said okay. I heard a knock and open the door.
" she thinks u hate her because of what happened at the airport" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and then ran toward Lexis. He picked her up and took her out of the hotel room.

I found him holding her over the pool and she was laughing. "Talk or u go in" cam said she laughed and shakes her head no. I laughed Cameron is so throwing her in. He started swinging her back a forth and then there was a splash. Lexis was screaming and I realized that her pant leg got caught on the bottom of the pool. I jumped in the pool and swam to the bottom and got her pant leg out of the stair and swam up to her a pulled her in my arms.

"shhh im right here are u okay" I asked her. she started crying. Cam went to get a towel while I carried her out of the pool. I took the towel from cam and told him he could go back to his room and I will come see him later and tell him how she is doing.

I took her to are room and sat down on the bed with her crying on my shoulder still. I remember Justin told me that she listens to music t make her feel better so I started singing life of the party. she looked at me and then left the room. she came back few minutes later in on of my shirts and holding my guitar I smiled at her and took the guitar. she walked out of the room after I took the guitar from her.

"where are u going" I asked as she left the room. she knocked on Cams door. he opened it up and she jumped in his arms. "am fine and am not mad at u" she said to Cam. Everyone looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and took her from cam.