claustrophobic

imagine

3rd Person POV

The friends were all sitting in a circle around Taylors living room floor, a little drunk off of red wine and playing truth or dare like a bunch of 13 year olds.

"Karlie, truth or dare?" Gigi asked.

"Dare." Karlie answered, raising her eyebrows to further her dare devil act.

"7 minute in heaven. with Tay. In that closet, no lights." She giggled, proud of herself for what she came up with. The rest of the girls cheered and smirked as Karlie dragged a blushing Taylor towards the closet and winked before closing the door.

"Karlie." Taylor spoke, taking in a breath.

"Yeah?"

"I don't like tight spaces. At all. This is really freaking me out." Taylor shuddered.

"Cmon, let's just sit down and take some deep breaths. You're going to be okay, I've got you." Karlie slid down against a wall and pulled Taylor down with her. Taylor laid her head down on Karlies shoulder and took half of a deep breath before standing up quickly.

"I can't do this. I really can't. It's so tight and I can't breathe." She sounded panicked as she reached for the door handle.

"ohmygod. Karlie, this isn't happening. They locked it. This is what suffocating feels like." Taylor shook the handle roughly.

"Guys, can you unlock it? Taylors really claustrophobic and she needs to get out." Karlie called out. The other girls had gone into the kitchen looking for something so no one heard their calls. Taylor had a hand on her forehead and was pacing back and forth in the small closet.

"Baby, look at me. You're okay. Just a few more minutes. Then we'll get out of here and get some fresh air and some water. Okay?" Karlie spoke softly as she pulled the shorter girl into her chest. Taylor hugged Karlie back until the model pulled away, only to pull Taylor into a kiss. When they pulled away, Taylor let out an even, stable breath.

"Wow, I feel better now."

"Yeah? Why's that?" Karlie asked, tucking a piece of Taylors hair behind her ear.

"You're the safest place in the world to me. Whenever I'm with you, I know I'll be okay." Taylor spoke shyly.

"My princess. I'll always keep you safe. Now come here and kiss me again." Karlie pulled her back in for another heated kiss, when the door was opened and Lily squealed, covering her eyes and running away. Taylor and Karlie just rolled their eyes. Interlocking their fingers, Taylor led Karlie into the living room and prepped herself for all of the girls suggesting questions about what went down in the closet.