april fools

imagine

Karlies POV

I was at a Tiffanys with Cara, looking at necklaces.

"What do you think of this one?" I asked Cara, pointing to a silver chain with a simple crown pendant hanging.

"I'm guessing it's for Taylor, since you never stop spoiling the girl. Is there an occasion?"

"No..just a little something. Anyways, opinions?" I rolled my eyes and waited for her to actually answer the question.

"It's pretty, she'll love it." Cara smiled as the saleswomen began to wrap it up.

"I have a funny idea." Cara stated.

"Dangerous funny or actual funny-funny?" I asked, squinting my eyes at the risk-taking girl.

"A great funny idea! So since tomorrow's April fools day..I think you should pretend to break up with Taylor. Since you're both so crazy about eachother I can't see this not being entertaining." She explained.

"I don't know, I don't want to hurt or upset her. What if she gets really mad?" I asked and handed the lady my credit card to pay.

"We're all meeting up for dinner at her place tomorrow night anyways, right? So if it gets out of hand, you can throw me under the bus and I'll take full blame. Also, she won't be able to be mad in front of everyone. It'll all be fine."

"Alright, Delveigne. You're on." I laughed and thanked the sales lady, heading out of the store with Cara.

We said our goodbyes and I headed home. I was sat in the back of a taxi when my girlfriend herself called me.

"Hey, you." I answered.

"Hi. What are you up to?" She asked.

"I was just with Cara, im heading home and just calling it a night. What's up?"

"Can you sleep over?" She begged.

"I wish, baby. But Tree wants us to lay really low if we want to do tomorrow night, remember? Maybe I can convince her to let me stay tomorrow."

"Is it so bad to want one night of cuddling with my girlfriend?" Taylor whined.

"I know, love. I know. Give it some time. I gotta run but I love you and you always know that, right? You can facetime me later if you want."

"Bye, Karlie. Love you." We hung up and I entered my apartment, placing the Tiffany bag down and changing into some comfy clothes. I wrote a cute little note and slipped it into the blue bag before making some quick dinner and calling it a night after a short facetime with Taylor.

The next night came soon due to a busy afternoon and morning. I was escorted into Taylors building by security as they tried to block me from getting photographed. I had a paper bag of over night stuff and in that bag was the small Tiffany one. Once the elevator opened, I just walked right into Taylors apartment.
I followed my senses to find her in the kitchen. I was here a few hours before anyone else.

"Hi." I snuck up behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Hi." She turned around and threw her arms around my neck.

"I got you something." I pulled her out of me and into the living room, where the bag was.

"Karlie. You didn't have to." She smiled, it wasn't a secret that she loved being spoiled. and it wasn't a secret that spoiling Taylor was my
favorite hobby.

"I know, but you deserve everything in the whole world and I intend to give it to you in any way I can." I winked and sat her down on the couch.

"Close your eyes." I instructed. Once they were shut, I placed the bag in her hands.