ask kaylor

Authors note:
so this is kind of unfinished towards the end BC i kept going with it but the main idea is here and written sooo :)

imagine

Karlies POV

"Hey guys! Per request, im here to answer more of your questions. But this time I changed it up a bit. I sent out a tweet asking for hashtag questions for Kaylor and got so many. You guys are crazy! Obviously, I needed the other half of Kaylor here for these so today we have miss Taylor with us." I spoke excitedly into the camera as Taylor smiled and waved.

"So let's get right into these." I nodded at Casey behind the camera, who was going to read the questions.

"Who takes longer showers?"

"Karlie for sure." Taylor spoke up.

"that is true." I shrugged.

"Who cries during disney movies?"

"That one goes to her, 100%. Not only disney movies, but even commercials." I pointed to Taylor, a grin on my face thinking about how cute she was when an animal shelter commercial came on and she lost it.

"They're emotional!" Taylor whined back.

"Which one of you gets scared during horror movies?"

"Once again, Taylor takes the prize." I smirked at her.

"False." She tried to defend herself.

"Sure ya don't." I teased and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer as she dug her face into my shoulder. I sent a nod and a smug face into the camera further arguing my side.

"How do you handle the distance of touring and work?"

"A lot of facetiming." Taylor confirmed.

"We're really always in constant contact, whether it's texting, phone calls or facetimes. Distance isn't fun but we make it work." I answered.

"Karlie, do you ever drag Taylor
to the gym?"

Taylor let out a cute laugh at the question and looked at me, waiting for a response.

"Nope, we do a lot of things together but working out isn't one of them. Even if we wanted to, she likes to sleep in while im at the gym. Right, princess?" I looked down at her and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Right. Running? Not my activity of choice." She blushed a little and spoke with a hint of joke in her voice.

"Have you said I love you?"

"We have." Taylor and i both answered in unison.

"That all for today guys, I hope you enjoyed. Stay posted for new videos. Bye!" I waved to the camera and Taylor followed. We had a quick little
teaser for the end. I kissed Taylor
for just a second before looking into the camera, winking, and putting my hand over it. Once that was done, Casey told us it was great and left my apartment to start editing it right away. Taylor laid her head down on my lap and closed her eyes.

"tired?" I asked softly and began to run my fingers through her hair.

She mumbled a mm as a response.

"Do you wanna go take a nap in the bed?"

"too lazy. stay here." Taylor murmured adorably and curled further into me. I leaned back into the couch and pulled out my phone. I checked all of my social media while she slept.