30. Save Me A Spark

*He doesn't want to be bad anymore; he wants to be good again and she seems to give him that little spark of goodness. WARNING: this may be triggering with the fact that this is an unhealthy relationship for the most part; most until toward the end.*

*His POV*

It was a punishment.

There was an accident a couple of years ago and I almost died; that's how I became what I am today. I became this horrible thing because of who I was; I no longer had a voice of reason. In what's left of the good in me I wished things had been different. Things happen and then something else happens that can possibly change everything.

I knew right away that she would change everything. I was living on when I met her. I targeted her, but who knew it would end up being me who was targeted; neither of us knew it.

I was searching for a good target; someone with a decent life. It was my job; to ruin the good in people's lives. I was evil, disgustingly evil. When I saw her something in my mind told me to steer clear of her; I obviously didn't listen because I wanted a challenge. My mind told me she was dangerous, a beautiful siren, but she didn't know that herself.

I planned to swoop into her life and save her. I had planned with the other guys for them to morph into a disgusting drunk. They would force themselves on her and I would save the day; I had a sick mind, but it came with the best of us things.

She was mostly covered up when I saw her, not showing any skin she wasn't too comfortable with showing; she was the perfect target. She had beauty, brains, and everything a guy could want. She was everything a disgusting demon like myself was looking for. I knew how bad I could become; I would ruin her like I did all the others before her. I would make her fall in love with me, then I would take her innocence, and she would have nothing left. My plan was to break her for everything and then leave. I would leave and she would become a shell of what was once incredible and strong. I almost felt bad; but then again I don't really feel emotions.

The night my plan went into motion she had stayed late at the library; it worked perfectly for the plan. I watched and waited.

When she came out the doors she had an armful of books and her hair was in a half ass ponytail. She looked tired, worn out, and weak. As she walked out into the empty parking lot she looked around like she felt me watching.

Once she placed her stuff into her car, I gave the guys the signal.

The first guy when up to her and I noticed nervousness and fear. He had her pinned to the car as the other guys came forward. I heard her whimpering as the guys forced her against the car and started pulling at her layers of clothes.

I made my move when she screamed. I quickly flung the guys away and she was breathing heavily. Once they scurried away, she finally looked at me, "W-Who are you?"

I sighed, "I'm no one special."

She fixed her clothes and asked, "Do you need a ride?"

"You don't owe me anything."

"You practically saved me," she said breathlessly and I wanted to laugh.

I just shook my head, "I'm just a stranger who heard your screams and decided not to ignore it."

"Oh, well thanks," she mumbles quietly, but not too quiet. "There's gotta be something you want."

I shrug, "I want a lot of things."

"Name one."

The plan was working perfectly. I smirked to myself and said, "Fine then. A date. With you."