39. The Reason

**This is take two of the first imagine of the same name; I'm not changing names because it suits the better idea I have. Also, it was about cheating and if a person cheats on you then you just shouldn't be with that person anymore. I hated the first version because I knew that I wouldn't get back together with someone who cheated on me; I have too much respect for myself for that even if said person is famous or not. She deserved better and she would get better, because if you really love someone you wouldn't cheat on them.*

Y/N tried to will the tears to stop, but she didn't know if she would be able to. She couldn't understand why he would throw their four and a half year relationship away. They were so close to getting married and starting the rest of their lives together. The tears blinded her and made his face blurry.

Tony never believed Y/N would leave him for one little mistake if he were drunk. He had just explained to her that he was so drunk and the girl looked like her from behind.

Y/N had loved Tony dearly and she thought they would last together.

She was wrong.

She didn't want to be near him right now. She just shook her head and said, "I need to pack."

"Baby, don't do anything rational now."

"I'm leaving," she replied in a breath. "And don't call me baby."

She could tell he felt awful about it, but she couldn't be with someone who claims he loves her and cheats. She wasn't going to believe the other woman looked like her and he couldn't help himself. He knew she wasn't with him. He knew.

"We can work it out," his voice cracked. "Please don't be mad at me."

Y/N scoffed, "Don't be mad! Are you kidding!"

"I'm sorry."

Y/N shook her head, "I'm more hurt than I am mad. It's hurts Tony! Someone I love slept with another woman," her voice broke. "I'm heartbroken."

Tony didn't get it.  A woman would be mad that her man cheated on her, but a woman is hurt more than anything. She's more hurt than she is mad, but she'll be more angry after the hurt has passed.

She turned and walked to their room and began to pack. He followed her and tried to wrap his arms around her, but she yelled out.

"No! Don't touch me!"

She couldn't bare the thought of his hands on her after he'd been with another woman; it made her nauseous.

She calmed down enough to speak some more.

She didn't look at him though.

Y/N spoke out, "This is my apartment, but I'm going to stay with a friend and give you time to move your stuff out. I will only give you until Sunday because I'm not just going to throw you out."

She yanked the ring off her finger and placed it on the nightstand before zipping her bag and walking out of the room.

Tony tried to talk to her, but she ignored him and his actions.

She texted her friend Ashley as she got into her car and strapped herself in.

Y/N: Can I come and stay with you??????

Ashley/Halsey: Sure! What's the occasion?

Y/N: I'll explain when I get there

Ashley/Halsey: Alrighty! Just so you know I have some friends over, but they're cool...See you boo 😘

Y/N: Thanks