20. Break Me Shake Me

*New years is full of surprises.*
(Late, I'm sorry)

I've known him since we were kids and he was nice and he was usually shy, but he was very nice; we even talked sometimes. I also had a crush on him. Then, he changed. One day, he just became a prick. He started wearing almost all black and dying his hair and got piercings and tattoos.

He was just different.

I had gone up to him one day to compliment him on his new look and I'll never forget what happened.

Flashback

"Hi, Michael," I called out as I walked up to him at his locker. He didn't seem to hear me.

I sighed as I stood next to him, "H-Hey, Michael?"

He didn't reply. He usually would smile and say something back. I waited a couple more seconds, "Michael?"

He faced me with an expression on his face that I'd never seen before, he didn't look the least bit interested in conversing with me. He gave me a sarcastic smile, looking around as people stopped to watch before saying, "Hey, Y/N. I thought I told you last night was a one time thing."

I scoffed saying, "What are you talking about?"

There were people snickering and Michael was just staring at me blankly. I felt as if someone was about to rip my heart out and stomp on it.

He sighs and rolls his eyes, "I must say, you're pretty lousy in bed. So, I'd appreciate it if you would stop being so clingy, and just leave me alone."

And there went my heart, I never did anything to him, then I say, "Oh, sorry."