14. Nightmare Part 2

*Even your worst nightmare needs protection. *

He smirked and stepped into my room and it was only then that I noticed he was covered in blood.

I gasped as I stepped back, "W-What have you done?"

He sighed and gave me a look I couldn't quite describe and said, "Well baby, I took care of a..problem."

I nodded as he stepped closer to me and said, "You killed someone?"

My voice was above a whisper and I was trembling. He smiled and gave me a loving look, "Oh,  Y/N, my love. This guy was a bad guy and he was threatening me. I had no other choice."

It was like he had no remorse at all and it made me sick to my stomach. My thoughts were invaded with what ifs. What if he got caught? That was my biggest fear.

I took a deep breath, "Um...I think you should take a shower and burn your clothes."

"Only if you take one with me," he replied; he was definitely not taking no for an answer.

I nodded as his fingers caressed my cheek when he gave me chaste kiss on my lips.

He had some clothes in my drawer from the last time he stayed, so there was no problem with burning his bloodstained clothes.

My heart was aching as I joined him in the bathroom. I noticed he had blood on his neck and I cringed.

As I undressed, he turned the water on for the shower and offered for me to go in first. Once I was in, he stepped in and closed the shower door.

As the water hit him, the blood washed away and I could somewhat breathe again. I just didn't want it to be real.

He faced me with a devilish smirk and said, "He was that guy that bothered you, and he threatened me. I only want to protect you."

I nodded and smiled hesitantly. Then he said, "I don't want you to be scared of me."

"I-I'm not, I'm just nervous for you, " I replied as calmly as possible.

He pulled me into him and said, "There is no need to worry, it will look like a suicide. He was holding the knife, so I jumped him and made his knife in his hand face him. Then, he jumped off the bridge..with my help."

We stood still for a while and he sighed, "I love you."

I looked into his eyes and said, "I love you too."

His mouth met mine in a heated kiss and he groaned and pushed me into the shower wall. I moaned and arched into his body at the contact of the wall.

He hoisted me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled as he stared into my eyes, "You're so beautiful."

He placed open-mouthed kisses on my neck and said, "Never forget, you're mine."

Then he slammed into me and we both moaned in pleasure. The water made it easy for him to move against me. I held his shoulders as he gripped my hips pulling me down as he thrusted up. He watched his shaft move in and out of me as he bit his lip in pleasure. I moaned at the sight.

He didn't stop after the first orgasm. He continued on and on making me scream out in pleasure.

He had this determined look in his eyes and I was slightly frightened by it.

He pounded roughly into me several more times until he came inside me making animalistic sounds and holding himself inside me as if to prolong the orgasm. Then I came, clenching tightly around him. I gasped out as I came down from my high, only to see him watching me in complete awe.

He pulled out and kissed me deeply.

The rest of the shower was silent. We washed each other's hair and bodies. It was such a sweet moment between us that you'd have thought he could never be cruel enough to kill someone.

A few hours later, we lay in my bed and I felt empty and fully alive at the same time.

I was in love with a murder and I was ok with it.

And he never was caught.