13. Nightmare

*Even someone you love can be your worst nightmare.*

I've always known there was something about Michael. He was different from most people I knew, but I'm not sure how the heck I fell in love with him. To most he was viewed as crazy, but he was just himself. He was dark in a way with light skin, bright eyes, and colorful hair, which was currently red.

I actually fear him, because with the way he looks at people; it seems almost as if he wants to kill them. He looked at me that way once and I might have feared for my life for about a week.

I stopped fearing him when he stopped some popular girls from messing with me, that was also the first time he ever smiled at me and winked. Then he started coming to my house demanding that we hang out, he only did it for two weeks until I said yes. I was hesitant at first. I think it may have been his smile that completely reeled me in.

It seemed like I had an obsession with him. He is very dark in ways I probably couldn't describe. There would be these days when we'd be hanging out and he would smile this sick twisted smile and tell me how he would kill someone, you know if he killed people. I asked if he was planning on it and he just laughed, but it seemed forced.

As time went on, he began coming to my house more frequently at night. Sometimes, he would come when I was sleeping and I would wake up to him watching me. Once, we got into a fight and I went to sleep angry and he came to my house and got into bed with me. I woke up wrapped in his arms and he was caressing my arm and pressing kisses to my head every now and then. I remember we layed there for a long time and in his raspy voice, he said, "I'm sorry, I don't even know why we were fighting."

I shrugged and said, "Well, it was ridiculous. All I told you was that I wouldn't be home next weekend and you flipped. I can't be with you every moment."

He squeezed me close and said, "You can if we run away and disappear together. Then we'd be with each other every moment of the day. I'm so in love with you."

He really scared me sometimes.

One day he turned things around completely. We were watching a horror movie in my bed, but he was staring at my face. He was staring at me with a look I didn't recognize and it scared me.

Before I knew what was happening, I was shoved onto my back and Michael was hovering over me. He was smirking and had a gleam in his eye. Then he asked, "So, Are you a virgin?"

My breathing was coming out in shaky breaths. I nodded slightly and he smiled, "Good."

As I looked up into his eyes, he leaned closer and whispered, "I'm going to kiss you now."

He grazed his lips over mine for a second and growled and slammed his lips onto mine. I gasped and he forced his tongue into my mouth. His lips were cold, but soft. His every touch over my body left trails of fire and burning desire. As he slowly began removing our clothes layer by layer, I was so scared that I could hardly breathe.

His cold lips touched my neck and I tensed up, and he muttered the word relax against my skin. Then he shocked me when he pressed his hips into mine, a forced moan tumbled from my lips. We were only one layer away from him taking my virginity. His skin was cold and it was frightening, but he felt amazing against me.

When he spoke again, his voice was strained, "Do you want this?"

I nodded frantically has he rolled his hips harder into mine.

Before I knew it he was removing his boxers and placing the condom onto his shaft, but right before he pushed into me, I could've sworn I heard him say, "After this, there is no going back."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but he stopped my thoughts and I gasped in slight pain as he filled me up. He groaned and kissed all over my face as he began to move.

I lost my breath as I gasped and held his shoulders. Soon the pain was gone and he was driving himself into me. He held my wrists tightly above my head and groaned. He stared straight into my eyes and pounded into me relentlessly. I felt an evil energy coming off of him and I felt immense pleasure building in my stomach and my legs were beginning to go numb.

His hips met mine with each thrust and our stomachs were rubbing together. Suddenly, he said, "Let go with me.....Now!"

I felt myself explode around him, clenching my walls around his member as he let out a strangled moan and released.

He held himself up, breathing heavily as I stared at him. His eyes slowly met mine and his eyes looked so bright. He looked frightening.

He pulled out causing me to wince and said, "You're mine."

Over the next several weeks, he declared me as his girlfriend to everyone and people were surprised I guess. Then one weekend, a lot of things changed. He left school early and I didn't see him for about two days. I was a little scared, because he was not a normal teenager. He was scary.

At about two in the morning on Saturday night or Sunday morning, there was a tapping on my window. I grabbed my bat and opened the curtain, it was Michael. I put the bat down and opened my window.

"Michael?" I whispered in astonishment. He smirked and stepped into my room and it was only then I noticed that he was covered in blood.