Chapter 6: Record

I sat here in the corridor with the boys while waiting to go inside the studio. Then a little while they've been called to get in. Adam was there. He greeted us.

"Hello boys..." He turns to look at me "and?" He asked.

"Rae. Rae Brooks" I said as I shook his hand.

"Hello there Ms. Brooks." He says. Then they all came in conversation but I keep a little distance so they can have privacy.

"We got to start now. I hope this record will turn out well." Adam said as he leave.

"So lets do this!" Calum exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah!" Ashton shouted still with his cheeky smile.

"We got to rock on punks." Michael said while Luke was just at a corner studying his song. He was really serious in this.

"You aren't punk rock." I teased.

"Fuck you. We're gonna be." Michael smirked.

"Yeah, keep dreaming." He faked a pout at me.

"Do your best then. I'm all so proud of you." I told them as I smiled.

"Aww thanks Rae" Calum, Ashton, and Michael ran to hug me then after a minute we broke away.

They all went to record inside the record booth. I didn't know that they needed this much work just to produce a song.

I don't really feel better this day but I needed to come because I told Luke so. My head pounded really bad but I tried to endure the pain and listen to them while recording.

"You're just a little bit out of my limit

Its been two years now

I haven't even seen the best in me

In my mind now i've been over this a thousand times"

I just stood there listening to Luke's voice. I really love Luke's way of singing because of his passion towards music.

The recording later ended.

"That was amazing!" I shouted as my eyes sparkled in joy. It was a dream come true for a fangirl to be in this place with them.

CALUM'S POV

"So um.. Do you guys wanna hang out ?" I asked.

"Yesh" ashton said and everyone agreed except Rae. I looked at her with confused look.

"Sorry I can't. I'll catch up next time." She said as she smiled. She was sweating real hard and turned pale, I feel like something's wrong. She looks nervous or sick. I looked at the others but it seems like they didn't realize it. I shoved away these thoughts.

"Oh shit. I need to buy some strings for my guitar" Lukey said as he was disappointed.

"Its alright buddy." Ashton said with a reassuring smile.

"So can I go now?" Rae said.

"I'll walk you home." Luke offered and she definitely agreed. I was a little upset even though I shouldn't be.

-

RAE'S POV

I was walking with Luke since his way will pass mine. We just walked in silence. I don't really feel like talking much and I can feel heat overtaking me. Is it just me or the weather? But it was already nearing night. I don't know. Little by little it worsen and I feel very weak. I need to go home fast before something happens.

I walk forward leaving Luke behind which I haven't felt his presence for a while.

"Wait." Luke said while catching up behind me.

"Sorry but I need to be quick." Then he gave me a questioned look. I just ignored it and I've felt really hot and dizzy. I blacked out.

LUKE'S POV

SHIT! I catched Rae before she falls. She was too warm and shaking so bad. She is sick. Good thing is we are already near her house before this happens so I carried her inside and unto her bedroom. I went to get a damp towel and put in on her head to cool her off. I checked her temperature, I suspected right. She was really sick.

I think I can't buy a guitar string right now do I? I just can't leave her alone.

I texted my mom.

"Mum, can I stay at my friends house tonight?"

She replied back to me and agreed.