Epilogue

Hi, it's been awhile. Have you ever wondered what happened after the ending? Well this is what happened.

I came back to Sydney after I graduated in high school. 5sos is carrying on with their lives as they make an album and are about to release. I continued making covers because I find it fun to do. Jade is still in college but she's in perth now for vacation. Allie is with me, being besties like ever.

I noticed my phone vibrated and a name flashed on screen.

'Michael'

I picked it up.

"Hellooooooo." I greeted.

"Hello Rachelleeee." he chirped.

"Wait! are you already back?" he asked me.

"Yes. why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you could come to my house." He said. I eyed Allie and look at the ground again.

"Can I bring someone with me?" I asked him.

"Allie? Yep, sure. And you can come around 6pm." Then he hung it up.

He's the only one I keep in touch besides Jade and Allie the whole time.

"Its Michael." I told Allie. She almost choke while eating her pie.

"R-really?" She said.

"Yep. He wants us to come over to his house tonight." I said.

Guess what, I was surprised when Allie first told me that she dated Michael back in year 9. I never thought of it, maybe that's why Luke and Michael hated each other before.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to come?" Allie asked with a frown painted on her face.

"Of course yes! It's only Michael." I tried to cheer her up.

"We should get ready now." I nodded at her.

--

I'm a bit nervous because it's been a while since i've last seen him.

We knocked on the door a few times. The clicked open, there stood clifford.

"Mikeey!" I've miss calling him that. He greeted me with a hug that felt forever. Then he let go.

"Allie! Its been a while since you last came here!" He said as he hug her as well.

"Yep, my my it changed a lot." She chuckled.

Michael led us in their house on the lounge room. Its a bit quiet for a new year.

"Are you here alone?" He nodded.

"My parents are gone for awhile celebrating their anniversary." He said. I feel sad for him being left alone here. Maybe that's why he called for us to keep him company.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Movie time!" Allie exclaimed.

"Let's watch Batman!" Michael suggested. We all agreed do Michael inserted the cd and it began playing.

We're all curled up and watched the movie silently. It was obviously Allie's favorite movie, she was mouthing some of the dialogues.

"BATMAN IS REALLY THE BEST!" Allie squealed like a fangirl. Michael and I both laughed at her.

"Hey don't laugh at me like you don't like batman." she pouted.

"Not my favorite. sorry not sorry." Michael smirked at her. She fake-crying on my shoulders.