Chapter 10: Notes

I woke up late. It was already 10 o'clock. I immediately took a bath and head to the dining room for breakfast.

I saw Luke in there eating cereals. I bet he just woke up too.

"G'day" he said and gestured for me to sit down and eat breakfast.

"Morning Luke." I told him.

I toasted a bread and ate it as my breakfast. We were both busy eating our foods. It was unusually silent this morning. I didn't saw the three boys making this kitchen a mess.

"Where are the others?" I asked Luke.

"Oh Michael and Ashton went somewhere to write songs and Calum went sightseeing." He said. He puts away tge dishes as we're done eating. He was really quite a responsible one.

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked him.

"I need to do some schoolworks." He says.

Crap! I forgot about school and what's worse is today is my homework's deadline. I ran and speed up my pace towards my room. I grabbed my notes and books.

A knock was heard outside my door. Luke opened it and entered bringing some stuffs.

"Can we study together?" He asked me quietly. I smiled at him and nodded.

He sat beside me and we started looking at our notes. We concentrated at our lessons and homework. I was surprised on how smart Luke was, after all his mom is a math teacher. I took a peek on his paper, it was a little different from mine. (A/N:They have different schools.)

I continued answering the questions. We discussed about some things related to the lesson.

"Luke that's supposed to be NaCl." I said as I pointed out his mistake. He looks and checked it.

"Oh yeah, i forgot to write Cl." He said.

"You must use x sub 2 minus x sub 1 over y sub 2 minus y sub 1 as formula" he continued as he looks down to my paper. He was right and I was wrong.

"Thanks." I changed my answer using his advice. I got it right.

After hours we passed our work via online.

--

"My brain is tired." I complained. He just chuckled.

"Time for relaxation then." He took a hold on my hand and pulled me to their mini studio. He let go of my hand and held up a guitar.

"Um, there's a song Calum and I composed. I just thought you can listen while I make a tune that fits." He said as he smiled at me and at the guitar. He has really passion with music.

He begun strumming the strings releasing different chord sounds.

"I think you should change Bm to Cadd9. It fits the music more." I told him. He stopped playing and glanced from his guitar to me. He gave me a confused look.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I didn't know you knew how to play a guitar." He says. Shit, i had a word vomit. I shouldn't have talk and suggested about the chords.

"I didn't say I could play though."

LUKE'S POV

"But how did you know ?"

"Just a wild guess?" She said.

"Well you guessed right." I told her. Its been a while since I worked with someone in tunes rather than the boys. It reminded me of someone. It still hurts even if we had already broke up for months but I don't know. Whenever I talk with Rae, she makes me happy. Maybe because we have some common interest and awkwardness.

"It's getting late soon, don't you think?" She said.

"Yeah, what shall we cook for dinner?" I asked her.

"Lets just order some pizza." She stated. Pizza? I agree with her. It was a hassle to prepare food ya know. And its only us two do why cook to much food. She called and ordered a pizza.

We tried to finish the song as we waited for the pizza.

The doorbell rang and Rae went to get it. I trailed along behind her.

"Hi ma'am." He greeted trying to act cool in front of Rae.

"Here's your order two boxes of pizza." She reached for it.

"Thanks pizza man" She said to the delivery man.

"You can call me Joey." He smiled at her.

" You should buy more often." He winks at Rae. It got me a little bit irritated. I paid for the bill so he can already set off.

That guy was trying to flirt with her. He doesn't even seemed nice even if he had some looks.

I heard Rae let out a loud sigh.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah probably. Let's order somewhere next time. He creeps me out." She said. I was a bit surprised. It relieve me as she knew that man wasn't a good guy. Its something I admire at Rae. She can be sometimes sensitive with her surroundings.

We ate our pizzas until we were full. We watched some movies so we can keep ourselves a company.

"Batman is really cool!" She said as the movie ended.

"I know right that's why he's awesome." I exclaimed. She giggled at me.

"Same Luke same."

"Cool is different from awesome."

"How so?"

"Uhh, the spelling?" She giggled at me making me feel weird not in a bad way and i don't know why but is this a thing called butterflies? Argh stop Luke. What am I saying.

Rae stood up and walks at the stairs and I followed her. She sat near the large windows and rested herself at a wall. I gave her a confused look and sat beside her.

"Why here?" I asked. She understand what I meant and she answered.

"So we can see the boys when they got home." She whispered quietly. She stares at the opened window. We sat there in silence neither of us talking.

I hummed a random song. I looked at Rae. She was just staring up in the night sky. It was dark but yet the stars shimmers. It was a lovely sight. I took a shot of it and maybe later post it on twitter. I stole a shot of Rae too.

"The sky looks so brilliant." I said in admiration to it. She looks at me with a gorgeous smile.

"Yeah, I totally agree." She calmly spoke. She rested her head on my shoulder which make me surprise. I know it was common for her to do that but it made my heart thump. What is happening to me?

"Look! There's a shooting star." She said in excitement.

"Let's make a wish then." I told her glancing down to my shoulder and look at her. She closed her eyes and mine too.

"I wish to be happy with this special someone but i don't who it is." I spoke through my mind. I wondered what she wished for.

RAE'S POV

"I wish to be happy and help me find my way." I wished silently. I opened my eyes. I wondered what Luke wished for.

LUKE'S POV

Rae and I just keep looking at the window. I tweeted the photo i had taken a while ago gaining positive feedbacks from the fans.

I felt Rae getting heavier by my side. She had fallen asleep. I looked at her. She was indeed a beauty but i'm worried on how dumb is she when it comes to herself. She always tell that she's ugly even though she's not.

But i'm really worried on what if someone have come to like her. Would she feel the same way too?

I slowly moved myself and carried her to her bed.

"Goodnight beautiful." I whispered before leaving the room. I know she probably won't hear me.

-----

Drama may start after the next chapter. I dunno x