Chapter 11: Forgot

Today was Christmas eve but its like a normal day for the boys. I cooked and prepared the foods for later.

Ashton was in the lounge room watching some weird stuffs about animals. Michael as usual was sleeping. Calum was creeping on fans at twitter. Luke was doing his assignment.

Only an hour left before Christmas. I dressed myself properly. I wanna keep it casual as possible though. I walked out of my room bumping into Ashton. He smiled but suddenly washed up with a confused look.

"Um, are you going out?" He asked.

"No ?"

"Then why are you dressed up?" He told me.

"It's Christmas, yeah?" I told him with a questioningly look. His eyes widen like he was surprised.

"WHAT?" He asked me again.

"Its Christmas eve. You don't know?" I stared in disbelief.

"No! I thought it was another day but its today. Shit, the boys thought of it too. That's must have been why you were been so busy all day." He ran to every room telling everyone about today. They all arranged stuffs and came down.

"Now I know why the fans tweeted us loads today." Calum said.

"Argh. Sorry Rae. We all let you shoulder a responsibility." Ashton apologized.

"No, not at all. Its fine." I told them with a smile. They were quite relieve. They made a keek again for the fans. I hide again so the camera won't caught me.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They all said in unison.

"We kind of forgot about it." Ashton pouted.

"We thought it was going to be on the other day." He continued.

"Oh and shout out to Rae for reminding us." Michael spoke at the camera.

"Yeah hi Rae" Calum waved at the camera.

"Hi if you see this." Luke said. of course I would see this and I've already seen it. I was a little embarrassed but i'm happy that they mentioned me.

"Hopefully we'll see you soon. Bye!" They cut it off.

"So.."

"Shall we.."

"Eat now?"

"Yeah why not?" I said. I led them to the dining room and gestured for them to sit.

"Wow! This looks amazing." Calum said as he stared at the table.

"You cooked all of this?" Michael said.

"No Luke cooked it." I said sarcasticly.

"Yeah whatever. I was supposed to complement you. Maybe not anymore." He replied.

"Aw Mikey complementing me? I'm laughing."

"I complimented you before." He said in a tease voice. It reminded me when we first met. He told me that I have a beautiful voice.

"Shit. lol" I laughed as I told him.

"It ain't shit." He joined me as he laughed too. Luke coughed.

"I'll dig in now." Luke said as he started serving himself a food. We all ate much to our content.

--

3 2 1.. It was twelve o'clock.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" We all shouted. I gave Michael a hug and greeted him. Next is Luke which has the best hugs of all. Calum snatched me away to hug me, and lastly Ashton who gave the longest hug.

I remembered my gifts so I ran upstairs and went down again to give it to them.

"Oh and I have gifts for you guys." I said quietly.

"Really?" Calum shot up with a wide grin. Same as Luke, Michael, and Ashton. I handed it to them nervously because i'm no good at this. I wonder if they'll like it or not.

"OH MY GOD. IT WAS THE LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT I SAW." Calum said. Calum thanked me so much. And immediately wore it.

"This. Is. Amazing." Ashton said as he look at my bracelet gift. He was always telling me that he wants it but he couldn't find it anywhere.

"Fuck! This game is what i've been waiting for." Michael said as he hold my gift to him. I know he would like it since we are game buddies.

And lastly,

"I've been planning to buy these in ages! Rae you are awesome!" Luke ran towards me and hug me from the back.

"Thank you." He whispered. I tilted my head to look at him.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

ASHTON'S POV

Rae just bought me the most amazing gift i've ever had. It was what i've been trying to find. I should probably give her my gift. Wait, we we're supposed to buy tomorrow. I-I don't have a gift to give her!

I stared at her at the moment only seeing Luke hugging her from behind. I felt a jealousy arched through me and I don't know why. Oh me, don't deny it. I'm jealous. But that means...

RAE'S POV

I was so happy that they liked all of my gifts. They all thanked me even if they didn't have too.

"Um Rae?" Calum called me out.

"Yep?"

"Can we talk?"

"You're talking to me right now." I said.

"I mean if you could follow me."

"Yeah sure." We walked heading to their studio. Michael and Luke we're holding their guitars. Ashton is with his drum and Calum immediately took a hold on his bass.

What is happening here?

"Rae. Sorry if we hadn't brought you any gift because of the confusion so we decided to sing for you so we could probably thank you." Calum spoke. Oh I see. I smiled and sat in front of them.

"1 2 3.." Ashton counted before hitting the drums.

"I remember the last time I saw your face

I feel so lonely without the crowded space

You left me without direction

I've gone from place to place

Trying to bring you back

I walked for days and days

Cause I can't face the fact

That nothing is better than you

I'm coming because i need to find you

Is anybody there to the rescue

Somebody like me, I'm just waiting

For somebody like you, somebody like you

Cause without you i'm a lost boy

Without you i'm a lost boy

Come find me i'm a lost boy

Cause without you i'm a lost boy" They sang to me.

I was blushing real hard. Imagine your idols singing a song you know that is dedicated to you. Gosh, i'm fangirling. They are perfection!

Someone. Help. Me. I. Need. To. Scream.

Luke keep staring at me throughout the song. Luke, don't do that especially when you're singing. I don't want to faint. Calum was so awesome too. He looks even more cuter when he sings.

The song ended. It left me dumbfounded.

"Earth to Rae?" Michael said. I ran to gave them all a hug. Thanks guys! This is the best Christmas ever.

-----

drama must be up next chapter. after that, the story would progress in Rae's love interest x

Sorry if the story progress is slow haha :)