Chapter 3: Reason

I woke up really early in the morning. I have school today. This sucks. I hate it! Another day in the crowd.

People used to bully me in school. They call me in names, say mean things to me, outcast me and sometimes it is even worse.

I went to school and walk in the large hallway. I stared down at the floor. I went to my locker only to find few letters. As usual, all about hate. I crumpled it and throw it in the trash can. Few periods passed by and it was our lunchtime. I sat in a corner since there is no table available for me.

Then a bunch of girls came to me.

"Oh poor girl sitting all by herself." I just ignored them and just ate my food.

"You are ugly bitch." Said by a blonde girl with a thick makeup. I didn't look up at them.

"That is why she ain't got any boyfriend." They all came laughing. I was trying to ignore the best as I can.

"Or maybe she's a lesbian, look she didn't even know how to put a make-up." Now they are crossing the line! My patience had ran out and I finally spoke. (A/n: i don't have anything against homo okay. i support them.)

"I'm not a lesbian you slut. I don't need put make up just to impress people. Unlike someone I know who is standing in front of me." I shouted at them and I walked out. I know they were hurt by my words. Everyone laughed at them. Great Rae! You just increased the hates.

I checked my phone and went to twitter since there was a wifi. There was a dm from Michael.

@Michael5SOS

" You crying? Sorry if you were upset last night."

Then I remembered my last tweet. Haha! I want to laugh because he misunderstood my tweet.

@Raefivesos

"No. I'm not upset. I was just emotional that I got to meet you all guys :) x"

He was always online so I got an instant reply.

@Michael5SOS

"We were all worried, i'll tell them about it. Can we hang out now with my mates?"

@Raefivesos

"Nope, i'm at school today. Maybe later x"

@Michael5SOS

"I forgot you have school. Anyways we'll be at your place later. Send me your address."

The bell rang and we made our way to the classroom. I made my way to my usual seat but someone tripped me. I fell flat on the floor.

"Oh, look! What's an ugly duck even doing!" they laughed at me. I stand and seat on a corner at the back again. My chin was swollen and there was a little scratch, I putted a band aid on it. People were throwing papers at me with mean words. I teared up again inside, this is one of the worst day ever. I swear they are all childish. Grow up!

Finally school came to an end. I was hurrying to get home because i don't like the thought of girls waiting for me just for payback.

I got home and immediately changed my uniform and put one of my daily clothes.

I don't really have the mood right now so I turned my ipod on and music played so loud. I just played slow songs fitting my mood right now but it made me more sad as i remembered some things. I have no friends, people say mean things to me, my family is in deep shit, and there are no one who will be always there and love me as I am. I found myself sobbing and suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me, probably to comfort me. He removed one of my earphone from my ear and he speak.