Chapter 8: London

Its been a busy week for me since I had arranged my papers in school. I didn't tell anyone about me going overseas in London. Well its only for a couple of months so I don't even think that someone will miss me though.

The bell rang and everyone except me left the room. I fixed my things, I was about to go ahead when someone called my name.

"Rae Brooks" I turned and saw my teacher. I head towards her. She is the only who had been nice to me and she is like my mother.

"I thought your flight was today?" She said.

"Yes, its later though" i replied.

"But you should have been absent since you're already excused." she told me.

"Nope, its alright. It's my last day on school after all."

"You are supposed to be preparing."

"I've already finished packing my stuff ma'am."

She warmly smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Rae, you are really a hardworking student. I'm gonna miss you so much. Good luck on London!" She told me. Man, I am starting to tear up.

"Thanks ma'am Catherine. I'm gonna miss you too" I said as she gave me a quick hug before I leave.

-

We were now at the airport sitting and waiting for our flight.

"I'm fucking gonna miss Australia!" Ashton said. They were quite emotional a while ago especially Calum's mom. She is so kind. I just stood there when they were all hugging each other and their families.

I'm lucky that their fans did not saw me or else. I don't know how to face the world anymore.

Finally, they called out our flight and we head to the plane handing our tickets and passports.

'Goodbye Australia'

-

I sat beside Michael while the others are on the other seat.

"So i'm stuck with you in this 24 hour long ride eh?" Michael said to me, he was quite tall than I thought as I stared at him from the side. I looked like a midget right now.

"I guess so" i told him. I just sat there in silence listening to some songs while Michael was watching a movie. We have a quite tense atmosphere not talking with each other which was a little bit weird but it became comfortable.

I started humming the song. Michael suddenly grab the other plug of my earphone and plugged it on his left ear. We both listen to some one direction song.

"What song is this?" Michael asked me.

"Moments." I told him as I glance at him. Maybe he liked the song. He looks dedicated to know it as his eyes shimmers throughout the song.

"Who sung it?" He asked me again. One Direction discovered them but he didn't know their songs. I want to laugh.

"One Direction." Michael stared in disbelief but he washed it away.

"No shit? Motherfucker! I didn't know they have some great songs." I laugh at him.

"You're an idiot to say."

"Rude" he pouted.

"Like I give a damn." I said as I laughed at him. He looked at me and faked a cry.

"Weirdo"

"Ouch! That really hurts" Michael said while holding his chest like he's been hurt.

"But you know you love me" I just smiled.