Chapter 6

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ANNABANNA123

__________________________________

Lily's P.O.V

I feel something warm on my hand.

I slowly open my eyes to see what it was. It was just Mum. 'quickly close my eyes before its to late' I thought to myself.

To late.

"YAY!!! She's awake, open your eyes honey we know your awake" Mum said happily.

"No shit I'm awake, you probably woke the whole hospital up!" I said through gritted teeth.

I sat up and looked around to see who else was in the room.

My eyes landed on Dylan.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asked with a kind voice I've never herd come from him before.

"Yeah" I reapplied, then I remembered something." Dylan where's my laptop and its charger?"

"Ha ha, I knew you were going to ask that sooner or later. It's over there charging" he said while pointing to a half melted Apple laptop plugged into the wall.

"Aaaahhhhhh....what happened to it?" I asked horrified.

"Well, it got burnt in the fire, but it still works, it just looks stuffed up."

"Awwww" I whined at the state of my $1,900 laptop.

"Aren't you in pain at all?" Mum asked.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed when the sudden pain hit me like a bitch. Thanks Mum for jinxing me!

The nurses finely came to give me some pills for the pain.

"Ok honey, your going back home today just keep taking these when your in pain, and take your laptop and charger with you please" said a too kind looking nurse.

I stood up and walked to the car with Dylan and Mum. Then I stopped when I realised something.

"Mum where's Rose?" I asked.

"She's at work"

"And is the house alright?"

The silence told everything.

"Where are we going to stay??" I say on the verge of tears.

I've lost everything but the clothes I'm wearing now and my destroyed looking laptop and its charger.

"Mrs Cooper has kindly aloud us to stay at her house until we find something to do with ourselves and as for Rose she moved in with her friend and is thinking of moving out." Mum said with a look of sympathy on her face.

I just got in the car and stayed silent the whole trip while a song on the radio blasted. What a sad song to listen to when your house just got burnt down. It was 'Dead Memories' by Slipknot.

We reached the drive way when I passed out.

***

Dylan's P.O.V

We finally reached our driveway when I herd a soft bump from the back seat were Lily is sitting.

She passed out again.

"Ummmm.........Miss Foster, Lily just passed out again, should I lift her to the couch in the living room?" I asked worriedly.

"Really! Again! Ok hon, take her to the couch." She said kindly as if she were going to break at any minute, poor Miss Foster, shes been through a lot.

So I lifted Lily up bridle style (really happy to have her in my arms again, it feels really good!) and dumped her on the couch.

"MUM CAN I MAKE A SANDWICH?!' I shouted at mum from the living room.

"SURE BUT MAKE ONE FOR LILY WHEN FOR WHEN SHE WAKES UP!" Mum shouted back, it sounded like she's in the pool room.

So I made my favourite tuna sandwich and one for Lily too, I hope she likes fish!

I walked into the living room and sat at the lazy-boy across from Lily's couch

Lily finally stirred and then woke up rubbing her head. She frowned and squinted at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I hope you made one for me!" She said.

Typical.

I handed her the sandwiches.

She bit into it and pulled a disgusted face.

"This is the worst sandwich I've ever tasted! What the hell is in it?"

She asks as she takes another bite into the tuna sandwich.

"It's a tuna sandwich."

The minute I said tuna she threw her plate at the wall angrily then gave me a scary look.

"I'm a vegetarian! I can't eat that shit! What the hell were you thinking?!"

She yelled.

She really took me by surprise by not only the crazy outburst but the fact that she's a vegan.

She sighed when she saw my horrified face.

"Can you at least make me something edible I'm hungry!" She says then right on cue her belly let out a howl in dissatisfaction.

"Yep"

***

Lily's P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING??!! I mean no wonder that sandwich was so awful, I thought as Dylan walked out of the room to make me something that is edible.

I got up and walked over to my laptop to see if I could hack into the Coopers' wi-fi.

I failed.

"Hey what are you up to?" Dylan asks while putting my sandwiches on the table then sitting beside me.

"Trying to hack into your wi-fi" was that too honest?

"No need to hack the password is 'gofindyourownfuckenwifi'"

"That is such an awesome password!" I say happily while typing the password in the slot.