Chapter 4

Calum

Everything went still as I laid in the bed, I debated on if I should tell her. Although Keira was annoying, but in all fairness, she was a good person. I really didn't have a right to hate on her.

Its just not me, It wasn't the person I wanted to be. And to be honest it wasn't how I was raised.

Maybe I should give her a Chance.

Tuesday:

I awoke from my bed, and squeezed myself into a pair of black skinny jeans, that Sarah had bought me for my 17th birthday. They where almost a year old. They where basically trashed. Holes in the knees and just plain out old.

I sighed to myself, looking at the full body length mirror hanging behind my door.

*Flashback*

Her eyes looked at me as she picked up the mirror.

Shaking my head is no, she refused to handed to me.

"and do I look like a girl!" I chuckled

She looked at me and smile, her dimples popped out of her cheeks.

I laughed harder.

"do I really have to answer that?" she propped herself on to her hip.

"yes. Actually you do." I smiled.

"actually it wouldn't be for you." she said fighting back her smiles and laughter.

"then who would it be for?" I asked

"us." she replied.

I didn't understand what she just said. I understood what she said but I didn't understand what she meant by it.

I looked at her.

"I'll buy it, then we can hang it on your door." she clarified me.

*Flashback Over*

I looked in to the mirror and combed my fingers through my hair.

Now that my hair was done I wanted to where a flannel

I went to my dresser and pulled out a red and black flannel. I grabbed a white T-shirt. I put the shirt on myself then tied the flannel to my waist.

I felt and looked like shit.

Today was a new day.

A new day to start over.

To try and to forget.

Fuck that whole sentence was a lie. I can't forget and I won't ever forget.

I slipped my feet in to my combat boots and started walking down the road.

Chemistry: