Chapter 13

Calum

I threw a pillow at her.

She waved her hand in the air. I raised my eyebrows.

"Keria." I whispered yelled at her.

She mumbled.

"why are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked speaking in a normal tone.

"why are such an asshole?" she questioned me as she sat up.

I ignored her response.

"why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"cause I don't want to go home." she spoke as she got up from the ground.

"why?" I asked.

"are you my dad?" she asked.

I has to think about what I was going to say here. It could come out really wrong.

"anyways. Why if you where tired, why didn't you sleep on the couch or on a bed?" I then asked.

"I really don't know." she scratched her head.

She sat down next to me. There was the print of the carpet imprinted on to the side of her face.

I tried my best to not laugh.

"I think I wanna go." she looked at me.

I watched as she got up from the bed. She walked to the door frame. She turned around to face me.

"I'll see you later?" she smiled.

"bye." I looked at her, I sounded more of a cock than what I wanted to sound like.

I didn't want to sound like that.

She was gone.

And I could now finally go back to sleep.

I picked up the pillow from the ground and got back in to bed, wrapping the blanket around myself.

*******

"get your ass up!" someone screeched at me. It sounded like nails on a chalk board. And the pillow that was beneath my head was taken away. I was slapped in the face with it.

"what?" I groaned.

"dinners done!"she yelled at me.

"and your in trouble." she said.

Mali.

"I don't care." I stated.

"you will care." she spat before getting off my bed and skipping down the hall.

I rolled my eyes, and got up from the bed.

I walked down the hall.

My mum sat there, in the middle of the table setting.

Fuck. Im in huge trouble.

She usually sits on the side.

There were three plates set out.

"sit." she demanded.

Without any hesitation, Mali and I darted for the chairs.

"Mali how was school?" she folded her hands, while turning her direction to Mali.

"it was-" she started before my mum cut her off.

"calum? And you?" she paused "oh wait, you didn't go to school. Why do you skip?" she glared.