Chapter Three

Sebastian.

Chapter 3 (started 11/15/16)

"Hey?" Skii held her cellphone as she browsed racks at the mall looking for a new dress to wear to the latest party she'd been invited to. Of course, it was at the request of a client but who was she to say no when she did need the money for rent.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Hello, it's me Skii."

"Okay. And how may I help you, Skii?" A rude voice chimed in her ear.

"Is this Grace?  Gregory Stan's assistant?"

"Yes.  This is she."

"I was wondering if your boss wouldn't mind a switch up for our date tomorrow night.  There was a booking error and I somehow ended up with two dates."

"And Gregory has to be inconvenienced why?!" The woman's tone got harsher.

"Well, because the other date was booked two weeks before Gregory's and I promise to make it up to him by going on another date.  Free of charge."

"And who will he be dining with instead?"

"My best friend... Lennox!  She's cute."

"Description please..."

Skii took a moment and thought about changing her mind about the whole prank but as soon as she thought of how Lennox got so cozy with Declan on the couch after snubbing her. Well her conscience diminished.

"Medium height, blonde, blue eyes and on the slim side."

"Age?"

"Twenty-one."

"What will she be wearing? So Gregory knows who to dine with."

"Something really nice. A white top with black pants."

"Now I assume your friend will keep this discreet. Gregory prides himself on discretion, after all he is a renowned actor."

"She won't say a thing. I promise."

"Good. I'll be sure to let him know of the changes. Good day."

"Goo-" Skii was cut off by the woman hanging up her phone. She sighed then shrugged her shoulders before tossing her phone back into her purse. Part one of her plan was complete, now it's just getting Lennox to agree to the date that was the hard part.

However, she knew with all the cold shoulders and silent treatment he'd be dying to make it up to her.  She could tell with enough persuasion he'd be willing to help her out because he was innocent.  There was a fleeting moment she felt and wondered if he found out how Chloe and Max might see her but she was too furious to let that bother her.

"Yeah okay.  Love you, Daddy." Lennox hung up the phone before turning to Max and Chloe who were in the kitchen making lunch.

"Who was that?" Max asked waving over to Skii who just entered the apartment.

"Well since Chloe is working late at the hospital this weekend Jonah asked Daddy if I could babysit Connor while him and Uncle Kaden go on their anniversary cruise."