Chapter Two

Gonna start giving shout outs at least a couple each story for avid readers, followers, etc. So if you would like one message me and I'll give you one!

Shoutout # 1 is YukiOnnaORay not only is a fellow Wattpadder (that's what I call Wattpad users, lol. Yes, I'm weird) but she's the one who got my confidence up enough to write and upload for public consumption!

She always gave me courage to not be afraid of criticism (positive and negative) because I know my writing won't be loved by all and that's okay. But also not to be ashamed of my writing either because this is a dream I've always wanted to fulfill.

Also, lol she was my first follower!

As well I would also like to apologize for the long periods between updates...

.   .   .

The new roommate, Skii.

Chapter 2 (started 4/3/2016)

Lennox sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror, his golden hair was combed back which only made his brilliant, innocent baby blues stand out more. He decided on wearing a plain black t-shirt with a plain pair of denim jeans, he didn't want to seem as if he put a whole lot of effort. However, this was his first date and wanted to make a good impression seeing Skii would be living with them and didn't want things to get awkward.

To his surprise when he went downstairs Max, who had his arm wrapped Chloe, was laughing about something with Declan.  Lennox immediately smiled seeing him there looking calm unlike the day before.

"Hey!"

"Hey baby bro!" Max chuckled, placing his plate on the coffee table.  Chloe smiled sleepily her head resting on her boyfriends shoulder.

"You look handsome." She mumbled.

"Thanks."

"I agree." Skii walked down the stairs after him with a grin on her face.  She had on a tight black sweater and a pair of skinny jeans.

An awkward silence filled the room before Skii took Lennox's hand causing him to gasp and they made their way to the door. "Well," she turned back to the others and winked too seductively for Declan's taste. "Don't wait up!"

Lennox immediately looked at Declan and Declan gripped the glass he was holding until the younger man thought it might shatter. Then he looked down at his feet following his date out the door. He felt guilty because Declan looked hurt at seeing the two hold hands. But why would he be upset, Lennox thought, before he could really dwell on it he felt a strong hand on his shoulder just outside the front door.

"Wait up," Declan said rather quietly so only Lennox could hear.  He didn't have the slightest clue why he felt the need to stop Lennox but he figured his gut was trying to tell him something. He hesitated for a second when he saw how annoyed Skii was but then again what did she matter when Lennox was his best friend, he was his. "Let me fix something."

"Is it something on my shirt?" Lennox looked down brushing his shirt off.

"No, here," Declan reached over and ruffled his hair a bit.

Something stirred in Lennox's stomach as he felt Declan run his fingers through his hair messing it up a little. He closed his eyes for a second and remembered all the times when they slept at each other's house and Declan running his fingers through his blonde hair when he was upset or sick.  He missed it, in fact, he was worried he missed a little too much.