Chapter Five

Dr. Fields

* Sorry it's been so up and down with my updates, work has been crazy and I'm writing this on the fly.  Instead of planning well ahead I'm kinda writing as I go which I've never done before.

** Also I want to give a shoutout to @FunSized22 for spit balling with me and helping me brainstorm for ideas.  She's really awesome and a great writer here on Wattpad, if you're in for a good story you should check out her stories.

*** I did decide to give out a little bit on Sebastian in this Chapter so that he wasn't so mysterious and I hope it comes out well.

Chapter 5 (started 8/8/2018)

Sebastian was shocked the last time he'd spoke to Lennox, the young man had called in the middle of the night crying. He tried to calm down and see what had happened exactly. Apparently he had fooled with another guy and felt horribly about it.  He assured Lennox that though he wasn't happy about it technically they weren't together so he shouldn't feel bad. Then he insisted they go over to his place so that he could make dinner for the two of them as an apology for leaving Lennox in the wind for a week.  However, he was still angry and just thinking about Lennox being with another man enraged him.

"Where did you go just now, Sebastian?" Dr. Fields asked.

"Huh?" He looked up and noticed his therapist was staring at him looking somewhat concerned. He opened his fists and saw red indentations from his fingernails.

"You zoned out on me again. You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't have to lie to me, Sebastian. This happens every time we even try to bring up your past."

"We talk about my past all the time, Dr. Fields. I don't see what help it does."

"Well yes we have discussed you past but only the last fifteen years or so. If we only dive into your teenagers and adolescence, I could get a better grip of your issues as a whole. Like why you never speak of your parents or why you keep everyone at arms length."

"There's no need. My parents are dead and I have no siblings. My teenage years were hell but whose wasn't. It's a waste of time trying to discuss such things."

The sat in silence before Dr. Fields looked down at her watch and sighed. "Well, 'time is at an end for us' as they would say. Just keep taking your meds and I'll see you next time."

Sebastian waited while she scribbled yet another refill for his prescription before walking him to the door.

"You know you came to me for a reason fifteen years ago and if you aren't willing to help me find out why, we're just going to keep hitting a wall."

He huffed before leaving, making sure to toss his prescription in the trash just after she closed her office door. He hadn't been taking his meds since meeting Lennox and he felt fine. He hated taking them anyway they made him feel sluggish and bland without them he had energy and actually wanted to live. He could do with a little living, after all the voice in his head hadn't surfaced yet so what was the harm?

At around 7:30, Sebastian headed out to go pick up Lennox from his apartment. Of course, when Gregory found out he gave him an earful but what could he really do? Fire him? Sebastian knew way too much about the both of them to do that.

Lennox came out of his apartment wearing khaki shorts and a charcoal gray v-neck shirt. His flaxen hair was styled nicely and the boyish grin on his face really did make Sebastian's mind wander.  He wanted to do bad things to him, he wanted to punish him and make him moan for looking so sexy in public.  He wanted him all to himself, not sharing him with anyone else.  He licked his lips and growled deeply while he let the thoughts get louder and louder until Lennox made it to his car.