Chapter Eleven

I do not own the picture

There are mentions and depictions of rough sex and being whipped in the following chapter if that is too much for you i'm giving those a head's up that they can skip the part or the whole chapter if they'd like.

Chapter 11 (started 2/16/2022)

The light coming in through the window woke Lennox, who rolled over and nestled up against the warmth coming from in front of him. While his head was still lying on what felt like his pillow, his hand was brushing up against something solid and moving? He opened his eyes, blinking multiple times to try to wake himself up and get used to his surroundings. He was obviously in his bed and underneath his blanket still in his clothes from the day before, but it was the addition of Declan lying in bed with him that had him stunned. Had anything happened last night after they watched the marathon? Or had they just come up and fallen asleep together like they'd done many times before? Nervous, he waited for Declan to shuffle before gently nudging him awake from his slumber.

"Mmm," Declan groaned as he draped his arm over Lennox's waist and began to fall back asleep.

"Declan?" Lennox whispered, now tapping on his chest to wake him.

"What?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn.

"Nothing happened, did it? Last night?"

"You're still wearing all of your clothes, right?"

Lennox hadn't thought to even check; he just got worked up with the two of them in bed together, laying next to each other in the dark. He didn't want to make things anymore, confusing and complicated than they already were. He looked down and saw that they both were indeed still clothed; he even had his socks on. "Yes."

"Then nothing happened. Lenny, I hope you know I would never do anything without your consent, and if I ever did, I would stop if it was ever something you didn't want from me."

"Yeah, sorry. I guess I got a little carried away."

"Did you want something to have happened?" Though he kept one eye closed still trying to rest the other peaked at Lennox for a reaction to see if maybe he had wanted something to happen and if so maybe they could do something about it while they had the chance.

"No, I just -" Lennox was embarrassed; he didn't know what to say in response. Yes, he'd thought about it, but he didn't want to admit it not when they were both seeing other people and when it could ruin their friendship if it didn't work out.

"Just what?"

Declan took the arm that was draped over Lennox's hip and brought it back so that his hand was now moving along his waist, teasing to go underneath his shirt but like he said wasn't going any further without Lennox's say so. He did smile, however, seeing his reaction. Lennox was biting down on his lower lip, his eyes staring back at his looking quite needy. Just then, his fingertips brushed along Lennox's navel just above the waistband of his pants; he even flicked the button of his jeans. Lennox placed his hand on his and for a second he hesitated before guiding Declan's hand back up above his pants and letting the tips of Declan's fingers dip just below not only his pants but the waistband of his boxers as well.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Declan asked, he shifted his body so that he was now propped up and leaning against his elbow while Lennox laid back his eyes still glued to Declan's and his fingers still laced with his as well slowly inching further down.

"Mhmm," he was still biting his lip as Declan lowered himself bringing his lips within just a hair's breadth away from Lennox's, his hand on the soft skin just above Lennox's now erect member.