Unfriend You. (A Greyson Chance love story)

• Dedicated to Louise... R.I.P <3

Louise's P.O.V

--------------------------

"I'll be down in a minute mom!" I shouted as I gathered my cell phone and iPod.

"Okay Louise, I'll be in the car."

Your probably wondering who I am. Well, my name is Louise and I'm 13 years old, I have sort of long brown hair and bright blue eyes. I'm not the tallest person around, nor am I the smallest. I'm still fairly short though.

As I ran down the stairs to meet my mom in the car. I slipped down my wooden stairs. "Ouch," I spoke. I walked out the house and opened the car door and sat down, "So where are we going mom, you never told me?" I asked.

"Hm, well I did tell you it was a surprise, so you will have to wait and see," She replied hesistantly.

I put the radio on, and guess who came on? Greyson Chance! I will never forgive him for what he did to me. He left me to become famous over a year ago, he said goodbye but never called or texted me like he said he would, he was my one and only best friend and now I'm alone and I get bullied at school.

"Urgh!" I screamed changing the station, my mom knew what he had done so she completely understood why I had done that.

"It's okay sweetheart, you'll get over it soon," She said smirking at what she said.

"What are you smirking at?"

"Nothing," My mom, Sarah, replied almost too quickly.

We pulled up outside a house I'd never seen before, or have I. It looks sort of familiar but I'm not quite sure. "Um, where are we? Who's house is this mom?!"

"It's, um, a friend. Of mine," Mom stuttered. "And of yours!" She whispered quickly but I still heard her. She went and rang the door bell, and I thought for a second.

"What! Don't tell me this is Gre-"  The person at the door cut me off.

"Louise?" They questioned.

I looked up from my feet and saw Greyson standing at his door.

"What are we doing here mom? Why did you bring me to the house of my EX-best friend? I'm walking home, right now!" I screamed and tried to walk of.

Greyson grabbed my arm. "Louise, hear me out, I need to explain what happened, will you please give me 5 minutes?" Greyson pleaded, as he tighted his grip on my arm thinking I'd still run away.

I looked up at him and saw the sadness in his big brown eyes. "Four," I stated.

"Still the old Louise, well are you going to stand there all day or do you want to come in?" He asked jokingly.

"Ha ha, still the old Greyson," I said blankly.

I stepped inside his new massive house. It was very modern and stunning. It had cherry wood flooring that went the whole way around his open-plan house, in the whole of the ground floor besides the living room, there was cream walls, in the living room, it was more white than cream. We walked up the stairs and into his room.

"Look, I'm sorry, so sorry. I promise that I never meant anything that happened."

"Then why did it happen?!" I snapped.

"Because of my dad, he said I wasn't allowed to text, phone, tweet or facebook any of my friends, unless it was for my career purpose. I got told I needed to focus, but then when we moved back here, he finally said that I was allowed because I have worked so hard this past year," Greyson responded apologetically.

"You still could've still done it and said it was to do with your music!" I shouted. I wasn't that mad, but he had ignored me for a year, because of his dad? Yeah, like I've never heard that excuse before. Well I haven't really but, hey... Greyson looked so sad, I couldn't help but feel slightly sympathetic towards him. I mean, being famous must be pretty hard for someone who's only just turned 14. I know I wouldn't be able to cope. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on him.

"I tried but he took my phone away for the first two weeks and then he checked who I was texting and what I was saying to them, he became way to protective and obsessive with what I was doing, he knows this is my dream, I think that's why he wants me to try my hardest everyday, in the studio or in interviews or at concerts and things. I don't know," Greyson told me in a raised voice. "But please, just forgive me, I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for my dad," He added lowering his voice, I could hear the sadness in it, but how do I know he won't do it again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment to let me know how it is and if there is anything i should add or change, thanks (: