Chapter 3. The Good Old Times.

Fan, vote and comment please (:

--------------------------------

Still Louise's P.O.V

--------------------------------

 After being home for about ten minutes my phone went off playing 'Waiting Outside The Lines', I think I know who this text is from.

G: hey, so for tomorrow, what do you want to do...? (:

L: hello, um i dont mind, you decide, i still hate deciding :P

G: same old, same old, haha, um wanna go to the beach or something? i know you love the beach and so do i :P

L: sure thing, but i have something very good to tell you. (:

G: what?? tell me please (:

L: im moving...

G: thats not good, to where? :O

L: MY OLD HOUSE, NEXT TO YOURS! :D

G: Oh my god! that's better than i thought, i thought you were gonna say like to another state or even another country! and that wouldnt be good ): like i thought you were gonna say when you sad 'oh no' earlier, haha. when are you moving?

L: you thought i was gonna move earlier? i wouldnt, well besides to the house next to yours :D and thought youd say something like that haha, im not sure when im moving back, i'll go ask my mom, text you in a minute. (:

"MOM!" I shouted from my door.

"Yes Louise?" She said sticking her head around the big, wooden, door to her office, which was right next door to mine.

"Oh there you are, um, when are we moving?"  I asked

"Two weeks, is that all you wanted?"

"Yep and thanks," I answered, closing my door. I ran back over to my phone to text Greyson again, but I already had a text from him.

G: okay, cant wait! (: hope its soon... (:

I smiled as I read that text and replied back to him.

L: mom says its in two weeks!!! :D i cant wait.

G: oh my god! i cant wait, thats quite soon, i should let you get on with your packing.

L: never thought about packing :/ your lucky you didnt need to pack when you went off for a year and left me ):

G: IM SORRY!! em, how about i come and help you just now, cause im about to pass your house on the way back from the studio? would you be okay with that...?

L: its okaaaay, i was just joking about you leaving and only if you want to, i dont want to bother you or anything (:

G: you wont and dont ever bother me (: i will be at yours about... now.. (:

As I read that text from Greyson, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to answer it and as I passed the window I noticed Greyson standing at the door, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, Greyson," I smiled as I opened the door.

"Hello, can I come in quick? I think some fans seen me." He said in a faster pace than usual.

"Yeah sure, come in," I said pushing the door wide open, then shutting it quickly once he was inside.

We walked upstairs and talked for ages, about all the things we missed about each other and stuff, whilst Greyson was helping me pack my least essential things.

~Few hours later~

"At this rate, we'll be done by tomorrow," I said giggling. Since when did I giggle? I normally just laugh, but giggle? Oh god...

"Well you can maybe move back quicker then..."

"Maybeee," I said dragging out the e, "but I'll have to ask my mom tomorrow cause she's out for the night so I have to stay alone, which I'm so dreading. Wait, Greyson...?"

"Yes?" He asked, worringly. God this boy worries a lot.

"Could you stay here with me please? I still have your stuff that you used to leave here, I couldn't find it in myself to get rid of them. No matter how much I said I didn't like you anymore, which for a fact was just to hid the pain I was feeling inside."

"I'll just go phone my mom and ask her, but she should say yes, which if she does, then I'll stay," Greyson said, pulling out his phone.

"Hi mom, can I stay at Louise's tonight, her mom's gone out and she's scared to be on her own?" He asked. "Yes. I will," Greyson spoke. "Okay. Thank you. Bye. Love you too."

"She said yes!" He said loudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"She said yes!" I said loudly. I have a feeling this will be a great night, and it'll just be me and the person I love. Wait? Did I just say love? Yes, I love Louise, always have, always will...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is it so far? please comment and let me know,  thanks (: