Epilogue.

• Dedicated to R.I.P Lou <3

I know I said there was a few more chapters but I couldn't really decide what to write, so this is the final chapter, thank you everyone who has read this the whole way through and who has commented, voted, fanned or added this to their library (: It means so much to me. Thank you (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 YEARS LATER. (3rd Person)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alasdair and Louise were walking hand in hand with their daughter, Lucy, named after our best friend from school, next to us. It was her first day at school and she was excited. We arrived and bumped into Lucy and Cammy with their daughter, Shauna, and Caitlin and Greyson with their son, Jake.

"Hey Lucy! Caitlin!" Louise said, happily. She hasn't seen her friends in a few years and didn't know they had kids, nor did she think they knew her and Alasdair were married with a daughter.

"Hey Lou!" they answered in unison. Louise and Alasdair weren't holding hands anymore and were standing a few feet from each other like they weren't together. The guys were busy talking.

"So, I see you and Cammy are still together," Louise stated to Lucy.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"And, you're with Greyson!" Louise exclaimed to Caitlin.

"Yeah, he asked me out a few years ago. We were meeting up and having lunch together most days, and then he just asked me, and a few years ago we got engaged like you know, but we wanted to keep the wedding off for a bit, and we still do for now," Caitlin explained. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you with?"

"Alasdair."

"SINCE WHEN?!" they both screamed at Louise.

"About 7 years ago but we got married 5 years ago," she smiled, remembering their wedding day very clearly. Also the day he proposed and asked her to be his girlfriend.

"YOU GOT MARRIED?!"

"Yes, and our daughter is named after the two of you, Lucy Caitlin Black." She saw their faces change from confusion to happiness. They both had huge grins on their faces and looked over to Louise's daughter clinging onto Alasdair's hand, looking slightly scared. Her brown hair was sitting neatly over her shoulders and her blue eyes shining in the sun. The guys walked over with the children.

"Hey guys, long time no see," Louise spoke.

"Hey, Lou," Cammy said.

"Hello." answered Greyson.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Greyson?" Louise asked. He nodded and they walked away from the others. "I'm really sorry but I don't think we can be friends anymore. I love you Grey, you're like a brother to me. You were there for me when nobody else was but I just don't think we should be friends anymore," she whispered.

"And why not?" Greyson asked, nearly crying. "I love you too Louise, you're my best friend, my sister. We've been through loads together so why not now?"

"You don't seem happy around me. I'm so sorry, have a good life. i love you and don't forget it. Take care of yourself. I'll never forget you Greyson, but I have to Unfriend You." Louise walked off, tears flowing silently down my cheeks. She wandered over to Alasdair and pulled him into a hug. "Greyson and I are no longer friends," she whispered in his ear, tears still flowing.

Greyson stood where Louise had left him, tears streaking his cheeks. "So imma Unfriend You," He whispered into the wind. Rain started to fall but none of it mattered to Greyson anymore, he lost one of the most important people in his life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!

(If you were wondering, they are 33 now in the story and Louise had her daughter about a month or so before she turned 29 and their daughter is 5)