Devon: You Did What?

*10 mintues later……….*

Devon; tamara? Please tell me what’s wrong? Is it what happened?

Tamara: *sniffs, pulling her head out of his chest* your going to think I am the most low and stupidest person ever! 

Devon: what? No I wont! Just tell me what happened? 

Tamara: well…*sniffs* me and Claire got in a fight last night……

Devon: about what? *looking at her*

Tamara: ….you….*looks down*

Devon: Me? Wh…

Tamara: basically I told vicky all about what happened the day we met and she was telling me that I knew nothing about you so then when she went to talk to her boyfriend I messaged you and was asking you those questions then I told her your age and she seemed ok with it we argued for a while then Claire came in and was asking what all the fuss was about and we were looking at her so we told her about it then she was asking about your age….. So me and vicky when quiet then I finally told her ad she flipped out! She was shouting at me saying I couldn’t see you anymore and was keeping me on house arrest so I started shouting back saying how she didn’t want me to have a life and how she never wants me to be happy then she shouted at me saying I was the reason my brother went away and that I was the reason her child wouldn’t have a dad…*crying*

Devon: ahhh babe *hugs her tight* please don’t cry, she didn’t mean it.

Tamara: it sounded like she did. I mean there’s nothing wrong with you I think your awesome and I want my brother here as much as she does more even.

Devon: *just hugs her* its ok, so then what happened?

Tamara: *sighs* I started crying and I ran and locked myself in the bathroom and cried in the bath next thing I knew I was running water..

Devon: what! *Sitting up looking at her*

Tamara: nothing happened. Yet. I got out the bath turned off the water and I sat leaning on the bath thinking about everything that has happened in my life everything was mostly bad I thought to myself there was no point of me being here anymore I just make everything worse and I was be depressing myself up to the point where……..I cut myself.. *looking away from him*

Devon: you did what? *shocked*

Tamara: I got stressed, I wanted to feel better I’m sorry *burst into tears*

Devon: *slowly hugs her* what the hell gave you that idea?

Tamara: that’s another long story I’d rather not get into it. *frowns and sniffs*

Devon: is that why your arms were bleeding? *looking at her arms*

Tamara: yes…. When he was touching me, he squeezed my arms and I guess they started to bleed.

Devon: how much damage did you do, it was a lot of blood…

Tamara: *crying hard* I know, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it..

Devon: oh shit now,, babe don’t cry its ok, we all make mistakes, come here. *hugs her tight, rubbing her back*

Tamara: *sniffs as devon wipes her years* devon? *he looks up at her?* why can’t I move my arms? And how did I get here?

Devon: the doctor gave you some medication and numbed your arms to keep you from being in pain but your medication knocked you out he told me you needed to relax and rest your arms you’ll still have the scars but your wounds have been treated and your arms should feel a lot better in the next 2 days or so and as for you being here when I was talking you to the hospital I noticed you had a backpack and you were just lost but far from home so I thought you were gong somewhere so I brought you here I wasn’t too sure you up for going home but now I know what happened and why so here we are. 

Tamara: oh….well..thank you, I’d much rather be here then at home at this point. *snuggling in his chest*

Devon: so where do they think you are? *looking down at her*

Tamara: …….they don’t know where I am, I ran away…

Devon: you ran away!?? Why? *looking at her*

Tamara: everyone’s life seems to be much better when I’m not around so I left..*bowing her head*

Devon: *pulling her chin up* don’t you ever think that again! I have no idea what I’d do without you! 

Tamara: *looking at him…* wait till you hear about my messed up life you wont wanna know me. 

Devon: don’t say that! Your past is your past its gone now we can’t change it and I am not one of those guys who will judge a girl by what she has been through. Whether you like it or not your stuck with e, so make it work *chuckles*

Tamara: *Smiles*

*they hear a noise…….*

Tamara: what was that? *shocked*

Devon: stay here I‘m coming back *gets up and leaves the room*

4 comments for more xx