She's Mine Forever!

Tamara’s POV: I had to tell devon all that has happened…. I may have ruined my chance to be in a relationship but either way he’d find out, he needed to know when he left the room all I could do was cry because I realised what a mistake it was falling for Princeton I should have seen it coming.

I cried holding my head when I heard things breaking and… fighting noises. I slowly got to my feet and walked out the room pass the kitchen following the noise when I got to what looked like the back garden I walked over to the glass door, slowly sliding it open to see devon.. He was destroying this motorbike? He looked really really angry..

He was swearing and shouting kicking punching and throwing things everywhere one just missed the door from where I was standing, I gulped in a little fright he was right when he said he had a temper problem I was quite afraid something would hit me so I called him with the tears from talking about Princeton still formed and strolled down my eyes.

Tamara: devon… 

Devon: *turns his head to see tamara standing by the door* .. Baby! *goes over to her, she steps back slightly*  baby I am soo sorry you had to see that. Its how I get my anger out its ok I’d never hurt you. *pulls her into a hug*

Tamara: are you angry because of me?.. *pulling away looking at him*

Devon: what no. *cups her face in his hands* no baby of course not! I’m angry because of that that guy did to you!

Tamara: me too…. *tears stroll down her face*

Devon: hey baby *wiping her tears* no more crying over him. He’s not worth it!

Tamara: *nods and sniffs*

Devon: come on. *picks her up bridal style and carries her  back to his room*

Devon’s POV: that fucking dickhead, piece of shit, fucking asshole I’ll fucking ripping his head off if I get my heads on that fucking prick…. Excuse my cursing but I got so angry after tamara told me what he did to her. 

don’t ask about the whole motorbike thing we’ll save that story for later. Tamara saw me letting my anger out and as soon as I looked in her eyes I knew she was scared my temper is extreme and I never want her to see me when I release my full anger. 

I took her back into the bedroom. And we laid on the bed and we talked about everything we were dating now :D it was about time I knew everything about her! Some bits I had to bite my pillow so I didn’t punch the wall or anything because I was angry she went through so much and what people did to her. 

Now? She is mine no one else’s! No one touches her! I’m gonna protect her from now on and forever. After our long talk I decided to make her happy as the convo got a little depressing her so we ended up having a pillow fight and were play fighting. Haha I was being a cheeky dude at times pinching her bum and tickling her waist but you can’t blame she has an ass! Its so nice and you just have to get a little pinch or something. 

It wasn’t long before Johan had come back from his friends because he didn’t wanna stay over. He told me he wanted his girl -_- he means my girl. Haha so me and tamara time got interrupted by Johan dunno who this lil nigga things he is though. 

Hugging my woman, kissing my woman’s cheek sitting on my woman’s lap. This little player she was laughing which is soo hot I love the way she laughs. While they were playing I made dinner and we soon ate  left food for my momma as she is working a really late job today. 

After dinner me and tamara gave Johan a bath and got him ready for bed. Johan sad he wanted to sleep with his girl -_- he may not know the way I took that but ya’ll do so I got a call from my nigga Shade while I was on the phone to him tamara was singing Johan to sleep she had a beautiful voice <3_<3 mmm imagine what her moans sound like…

Inappropriate I know but I’m an 18 year old man haha by time I got off the phone Johan was asleep and tamara was laying down cuddling him when I came in got on the bed and then cuddled her and kissed her neck she giggled.

She turned to face me, putting Johan in the middle of us so he didn’t fall off the bed. She was so protective of him… she was right she is good with kids she’ll make a great baby momma one day ;) well my baby momma no other man can have her now she’s mine. 

Anyway we talked for another 3 hours more when she agreed that I’d take her home and I’d talk to Claire tomorrow. And Johan was coming too haha so it wasn’t long before she got sleepy so I kissed her forehead and told her to sleep I held her hand and she held mine with johan in the middle we drifted to sleep.

4 comments for more