Locked In

Imagine: Shawn and Camila are searching for the lost keys to one of the tour buses, when the door handle on the door to the room they are in breaks. They have a concert to be ready for in three hours.

Shawn's POV

When Jeremy, our tour manager, lost the keys to one of the buses, Camila and I were sent to look for them. We figured that they would be in Jeremy's hotel room, so that's where we began looking. Camila was a little hesitant going into a room alone with me, as we had just gotten over a harsh break up. But, I was kind of hoping that this would be a great opportunity for us to make amends.

When we had finally found the key, Camila rushed over to the door to get out of the room with me. But, as she tried to turn the door handle, it fell off of the door and onto the floor. I picked the handle up and tried the place it back onto the door, but it just kept falling off. We were stuck in the hotel room together with no way to contact anyone for help, as we both had left our phones on the locked bus, and with only three hours until that night's concert.

Hour 1

"What are we going to do?" asked Camila. That was the first thing she had said to me since we entered the room.

"Let's try using the hotel's phone over on the nightstand," I suggested. I picked up the phone and dialed the number for the front desk. Nothing happened.

"The phone is broken!" exclaimed Camila, as she waited impatiently at my side.

"I'm sorry Camila, but I'm sure that there has to be some way for us to get out of here," I said, placing my hand on her shoulder. She quickly removed my hand from her body and backed away from me.

"Shawn, we only have three hours until the concert, and I'm not ready yet. How are we supposed to get help in time?" said Camila. I couldn't think of an answer.

"Just calm down and everything will be alright. I'm sure of it," I said.

"You're sure of it? Just like you were sure that the girl at last week's concert wasn't flirting with you?" she said, bringing up one of the reasons we broke up.

"Camila, we've been over this. I didn't know that she was flirting, and I wasn't flirting back," I said.

"If you say so."

Hour 2

After an hour of bickering, Camila finally stopped freaking out, and started acting like her normal self again. This was the first time she started acting normal since the break up. Maybe being locked in that room could be beneficial.

"It's 6:00 now, and they check the rooms at 7:30, so we have an hour and a half until we can get out of here," said Camila.

"Okay, so what do you want to do until then?" I asked.

"I don't know, what is there to do in here?" she asked.

"Well, there is a pen and a notepad, so do you want to make a game out of them?" I then asked. I wanted to do something to help rebuild our relationship.

"Sure," she replied. We wrote down questions for each other and tried to answer them. I figured that I would get to learn a bit more about her that way, which help strengthen our relationship.

Hour 3

"What time is it?" asked Camila after about an hour of playing that game we made up.

"It's 7:25," I said.

"Only five minutes until someone finds us," she then said, setting down her notepad.

"It really wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked, looking at her gorgeous eyes.

"What wasn't really that bad?" she said, seeming a bit confused about what I was talking about.

"Being stuck in a room alone with me," I said.

"Actually Shawn, this made me realize that I was being ridiculous. I was only jealous. I was jealous of a lot of things actually. But that doesn't matter anymore, because I've chosen to forgive you... for doing nothing really, because you didn't do anything wrong," she said, blushing slightly.

"Well, I forgive you for being ridiculous," I said, walking towards her.

"Okay, so now what?" she asked, while taking a seat on the bed.

"I'd really like to pick up where we left off, before the time we started fighting," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Me too," she said. I then leaned in to kiss her, just as the door was kicked open.

"I've been looking for you two for hours! Camila let's go get you ready before you're late!" exclaimed Jeremy.

"We'll continue after the concert," I said, as he pulled Camila out of the room.

"Sounds good to me."