Part 24

Scott

It has been three days since Mitch was taken to the hospital. He had two surgeries as well as having to get a small amount of skin graphing done on his stomach because they said that Travis had burnt him badly on his stomach. He also had to get stitches in multiple places, the back of his head, his chest and his leg. They have been calling me everyday to give me updates on him. Today we are aloud to visit but they warned me that he was on intense drugs to keep him asleep for the next week or so. If he wakes up the amount of immense pain would send him into shock so it was best to put him under to help ease the pain.
When I got the call saying he was done with his operations I nearly burst. I haven't seen his gorgeous face in so long.
Everyone was getting ready to go and see him. They haven't seen him since he went missing.
Kirstie and I drove with Kevin and Esther rode with Avi.

+++++++++++++++

"We are here to see Mitchell Grassi." I said to the man at the front desk. He told us his room number and we walked to his room.
He was lying in bed with tubes hooked up to him. He was hooked up to a respirator and had a tube down his throat. We slowly walked over to Mitch's sleeping form. His breathing was still a little deep and labored for my comfort and his heart rate a little to fast.
But he was breathing.
And his heart was beating.
As soon as I laid eyes on him I felt my heart swell. He is okay. He is okay...
His eyes were shut and he looked so beautiful.
We all hugged each other for comfort.
Mitch is no longer in the hands of Travis but he isn't in the clear yet.
Kirstie was the first to pull away, walking over to Mitch. I watched her wipe her eyes and she turned to me.
"I cannot believe how strong he is." She said quietly. I knew exactly what she meant. He was abused for almost two years, finally got better, was kidnapped and hurt yet again. Now he is here. In the hospital again.
"Hello everyone. May I speak to Scott Hoying please?" A woman in light blue scrubs asked.
I looked at everyone before following her from Mitch's small room.
We walked into the hall and found two chairs beside a small table with a vase and a few magazines.
"So you live with Mitch?" She asked crossing her legs and looking down at her clip board.
"Yes I am." I said.
"Alright. So there are a few things that need to be put into place for Mitch." She said.
I nodded.
"Now, it is quite obvious that Mitch will need intensive therapy. I have a list of very experienced psychologists. I would suggest therapy 3 days a week for about 2 hours a day. Now each person is different and with what Mitch has been through I am not sure how long his therapy will last. I am also going to prescribe him a number of pain medications that he will need to take until he decides he doesn't need them. I am also going to have him get a psych evaluation." She said looking at me. "I am aware that you to are singers and YouTubers. I think it would be best for Mitch to avoid much physical movement. So it might be best to not have any shows for a while. Due to the surgery and stitches on Mitch's chest he is going to have to be into a wheel chair for a while until the wound heals enough to remove the stitches." I nodded along with what she was saying.
We talked for a little while before she wrote down everything she had said I needed to do to care for Mitch and handed me the paper.
There was a list of therapists, locations and medication names.
I thanked her and went back into Mitch's room.
Everyone looked up from their spots surrounding Mitch's bed.
"What did she say?" Avi asked.
"She said that Mitch will need therapy and medication and gave me a list of options."
They nodded and we spent the next four hours, talking to each other and Mitch.
I cannot wait to hear his beautiful voice and see his gorgeous eyes.

Yay! I am so close to the end of this story. I hope y'all enjoyed this part. I am sick again :( I don't know how it is possible for me to be sick so often. At least it gives me more time to write and read. By the way I have read some amazing storys while I've been sick. Some of my favorites were

- Stare. (Scomiche) by ScomicheForevs
- Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU) by ThatCrazyGamerGirl
- Never Told A Lie (Phan fiction) by interruptedbyfire
- Again (scomiche) by feminenemy22
- Carried away- scomiche by cxmille