Part 27

Mitch

I felt Scott's warm lips on my neck.
"Mitchie... It's time to wake up..." He said kissing me again.
I decided to ignore him and he kept kissing my neck. After a minute he stopped.
"Don't stop..." I wined.
He laughed and rolled me over to I was facing him. I kept my eyes closed and he kissed the tip of my nose, my forehead, my cheeks, chin and finally my lips. I opened my eyes and kissed back.
"Good morning princess." He said, resting his forehead against mine.
"Excuse me sir but I am a queen!" I said back.
He laughed "my apologies." He said giving me a peck on the lips. I saw him smile sneakily and before I knew it head me pinned down and he was tickling my sides.
I started yelling and laughing. "Scott! Plea*haha*please... SCOTT! MERCY!" I yelled through my fits of giggles, tears streaming down my face. He sat up laughing as well.
I glared at him and pretended to be mad at him.
He stopped laughing and reached out to hug me but I slid of the bed and started walking down stairs.
"Mitchie!" I heard him call and run after me.
I went and sat on the couch, turning on spongebob.
I felt the couch move as he sat next to me.
"Mitch... You aren't really mad at me, are you?" He asked, but I could hear a bit of fear in his voice.
I made a noise and turned to face away from him, hiding my smile.
I felt his arms around me.
"I'm sorry Mitchie... Don't be mad at me..."
I turned around to look at him and pouted my upper lip. He gave me a kiss and I smiled.
"Do you forgive me?" He asked through the kiss.
I nodded and kissed him back harder, moving to sit in his lap. I laughed mentally.
I am evil...
I felt him push against me and I started to run my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly at the blond strands.
He grabbed my hips and I moved slightly, dipping my hips down to rub against him.
He let out a quiet moan. He started tugging at my shirt and I let him slip it off, me taking his off as well. I started palming him through his jeans and he moaned louder.
After a minute I broke the kiss, put my shirt on and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. I turned around just enough to see him staring in shock.
"What the hell Mitch..." He asked frowning.
"I am hungry. I want popcorn, do you want any?" I said smiling innocently.
He shook his head and walked over to me, hugging me from behind.
"You are such a tease." He said.
"That's what you get for tickling me." I said.
I felt him kiss my neck. "Well I enjoyed it none the less."
I rolled my eyes and put the popcorn in the bag and we stood there hugging until it was done.
I grabbed it and went to my room, pulling him behind me. I opened the bag and laid down, opening the blankets for him to join me.
I started munching on the popcorn as I snuggled to his chest.
"Hey Scott?"
"Yeah beautiful?"
I bit my lip. "When I was in the hospital... What book were you reading me?" I asked.
"It is called "the stand". Would you like me to keep reading it to you...?" He asked, kissing my forehead.
"You would do that? Thank you Scott!" I said hugging him.
He laughed. "It's just me reading you a book Mitch, your acting like I am saving your life."
I smiled and buried my face in his neck.
"You are." I said quietly.
He kissed the top of my head and quickly went to his room to grab the book.
Once we got comfortable again he started reading and I let his sweet voice put me to sleep. The last thing I heard before I drifted off was
"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet"