4

[this chapter contains light smut. viewer discretion is advised.]

[kyungsoo's pov]

Don't moan Soo.. Don't moan..

Jongin bit down on a sensitive part of my neck, causing me to let out a sweet moan. He gently nibbled and licked at the sensitive spot, soft moans continuing to spill from my mouth. He kept a tight grip on my wrists, turning them red while I squirmed. I tried to pull him away, to pull my hands free, but it wasn't working. Of course this is what I wanted, but not in public, let alone school. Jongin began sucking on the spot, causing me to let out a noise that I had never heard myself make.

"Nnnhh hnggg.." I mewled, Jongin beginning to neatly and strategically rock his hips against mine. He slowly pulled away after a minute or two, staring at my neck with a smirk.

"Nice mark there, Soo," he grinned, my eyes going wide.

No.. he couldn't be serious..

I looked at myself in the mirror and sure enough, there was a dark hickey on my neck. I blushed deeply as Jongin finally freed my hands, rubbing them for me while I put my shirt and hoodie back on.

"Awe, Soo baby.." he pouted before gently taking my wrists in each of his hands, lightly kissing them with his lips puckered. I shyly pulled my wrists away, turning my head to the side, "Can I have a kiss?"

I blushed even deeper and turned my head back toward him before lightly pressing my lips against his lower lip. He kissed back and helped me hide my hickey with my hood before leading me out of the bathroom.

{After School}

[kyungsoo's pov]

I lazily plopped down on my bed, throwing my backpack somewhere on the floor as I spread out my limbs. Staring at the ceiling, I pulled the pencil out of my pocket.

"Jongin.." I sighed, directing my attention toward the pencil in my hand. It was weird, how I missed him so much, although school had ended just 15 minutes ago.

We had walked home together, since we were next door neighbors. Once we had reached my front door, he had hugged me and kissed my still-fresh hickey before walking off this own house. His short brown hair, messing from the wind. The way his brown eyes reflected the sun light oh so perfectly. The way his tan skin shined in the bright rays from the afternoon sun.

I missed it all, even thought that all happened just moments ago.

I traced my finger over where I thought the hickey was, wetting my lips as I tasted the sweet hint of strawberry that lingered from his kiss. My stomach growled as I was increasingly hungry, sitting up and setting the pencil on my bedside table.

I eagerly got up and walked downstairs, raiding the cupboards to find something that would fulfill my teen boy hunger. I finally decided on a bag of chips, some yogurt, and a glass of orange juice. Although it seemed random, I was more than excited to eat my little meal.

I rushed over to the table and began eating, humming as the sweetness of the yogurt hit my tongue. Once I was satisfyingly full, I rolled up the top of the chip bag, took care of my dishes, and put the chips back in their cupboard. I jumped a bit as a sudden knock arrived on the door, slowly walking over to the door in fright. I shyly unlocked and opened the door to see tall, tan, Jongin, smiling softly at me. I blushed softly and unintentionally looked at him up and down, slightly waving.

"Hey, sorry to come so sudden.. I was going to do homework but I realized that I don't have a pencil to use, can I borrow one of yours?"

[sorry this chapter seems so short, the next will be about the same length, if not longer. oh and- smut warning for the next chapter.]