8

[thank you guys so much for the overwhelming support, ill try to post more for you guys xx]
warning: heavy smut. viewer discretion is highly advised.

[???]

dks

His hands roamed my naked body, sweat rolling down his chiseled torso.

"Let me clean you off, Baby.." Jongin muttered, my eyes following him as he leaned down and licked my cum off of my glistening tummy. I let out a soft moan, my fingers delicately playing with his brown hair as I watched his tongue trace letters and shapes onto my bare skin, his actions causing me to arch my back.

"You want more, Princess?" he cooed as he pulled away, earning a quick nod from me while my fingers untangled themselves from his hair. He nodded as well, spreading and bending my trembling legs. I whimpered as he slid his erection back into me, crying out his name at the feeling of his member stretching me out.

"Kyungsoo!!" I looked up in shock at Jongin's face, noticing how it slowly faded into the face of my Spanish teacher.

fuck.

I sat up straight, blushing darkly when I noticed everyone staring at me. I fixed my hair and rubbed my cramping neck, looking at her sheepishly.

"I-I'm sorry.." I muttered, a few students letting out low sneers and chuckles. My Spanish teacher waved away the incident, continuing with her lesson.

I looked around, remembering that Jongin wasn't in this class.

My lips turned downward into a frown.

what the hell was that dream?

[lunch]

kji

My eyes scanned the lunchroom, hungry for the sight of my beautiful Soo. I grunted and huffed as I continued to look, one of my friends, Luhan, touching my shoulder.

"Jongin, chill," he said, his hand rubbing up and down my bicep. I swatted his hand away and focused on finding my love.

I gasped and smiled when I saw him; watching him pay for his food with a big grin on my face. He got his silverware and looked around the lunchroom, my hand immediately shooting up in the air to wave him over.

"Kyungsoo!" I got up, his small body waddling towards my table. Helping him sit down next to me, I returned my butt to my seat.

"Hey cutie!" I chirped, wrapping my arm around him. He looked uncomfortable, so I reluctantly look my arm away while muttering, "Sorry..."

He waved away my apology and spoke shyly, "Its fine.. but- a-aren't you hungry..?"

I noticed his eyes wandering to my lack of food, myself shrugging in response.

"I guess, but I don't feel like buying anything."

Kyungsoo scooped up some of his soup and carefully blew on it, my eyes on his lips.

"Say ahh," he requested. I obedientely opened my mouth, closing my eyes while he fed me the soup.

I naturally rested my hand on his thigh.

[my apologies if this is too short or crappy.]