Egypt x Reader

Do you ever look at someone and wonder, what is going on inside their head?

(No, this isn't inside out, sorry.)

Out of all the friends you've made this year, Gupta Muhammad Hassan is the least annoying. By that, you mean he doesn't scream or meow incessantly. In fact...he doesn't seem to make any noise at all. Ever. Sometimes you wonder what he's thinking, since he never seems to talk.

Your hangouts consist of your friend Heracles meowing in his sleep, your other friend Sadık getting annoyed and punching him to wake him up, Heracles getting angry and punching him back, and Gupta just sitting and watching the whole thing.

To be honest, you're the same way. You're not much of a talker, so when it comes to Sadık and Heracles fighting, you just kind of start playing on your phone.

This time, it's a little different. Heracles has brought a girl over. She's blonde, has a pixie cut and wears a Pacific Northwest Ballet hoodie and leggings. And she is clinging to Heracles's arm like a magnet.

While Heracles and the mysterious ballerina girl were off in another room (you were at Heracles's house), Sadık put in a movie for you, him and Gupta to watch. So far, the Jim Carrey character has become God by the previous God, Morgan Freeman. It's kind of a stupid movie, but it's a little funny.

Then, Sadık says he has to leave. You're left alone with Gupta.

"You wanna keep watching this?" You ask, to see if you can get him to talk.

He shrugs and nods.

At this point in the movie, Jim Carrey has snuck into his previous job to clearly do some evil supernatural stuff to his rival played by Steve Carrell.

"Oh no..." You mutter.

Gupta says nothing.

Steve Carrell makes his classic funny noises under the possession of "God." You're giggling a little under your breath. Gupta glances over at you, and you notice that he's slightly smiling.

Then, Carrell's character says, "The White House reception committee greeted the Prime Ribroast minister and I do the cha cha like a sissy girl."

You snort and cover your mouth, laughing silently.

The character continues, "I lika...do...da cha cha..."

You hear a very quiet giggle coming from your left. You look over, and see Gupta smiling behind his hand.

"Rewind," you say, reaching for the remote. He does at the same time, and your hands touch. You freeze, shocked at the warm feeling in your cheeks. Do you like him?

You quickly let go of the remote so he can take it, but then he slowly takes your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You are too shy to look at him or talk to him for the rest of the movie, and of course he doesn't initiate conversation with you. But, you never let go of each other's hands.

~~~

Well I hope you enjoyed that even though it sucked -___-