The girl

Chapter 1

*Alarm Rings*
She lazily removes her blanket from her face, the sunshine hitting her eye, she shuts it off and goes back to sleep.

After about 2 hours she woke up startled, she looked at the clock and oh damn, the world was upside down.

She ransacked the house, throwing things here and there in an effort to get ready decently.

Nandini Murthy, the girl with a golden heart, was very late for reaching somewhere right now

Nandini: Oh God, I am so late, please save me. I can't lose this.

An hour later, after creating a huge mess and rushing through everything like a freaking tornado, Nandini left her house, it was a big day. Her first Job interview.
She locked the door and reached out for a cab, trying not to drop the things in her hand and saving herself from tripping too.

She entered the office.
"The Malhotra empire." The place which was going to change it all.

She was in a rush when she suddenly bumped into a tall person, busy talking over the phone.
Everything fell on the floor making Nandini panic and palming her face out of embarrassment.

Both of them bent down to pick up the things.

____________________

A very cliche cliff hanger for you all, How do you like Nandini so far? What does this job hold for her? Wait for the beautiful ride to unfold. Stay tuned.