Obsession.

"Was it worth it?" The man asked in the bunk next to me. I think his name is Trevor. I looked over to him with a grim look on my face. "What do you mean was it worth it? I'm locked up 'til I don't know when and your dumbass asking me was it worth it. No. No it wasn't worth it" I said through my teeth. "Geesh, I was just asking a question. Be that way then. Not my fault you can't control your crazy ass" he said, chuckling.

With that, I hopped up from my bed and dragged the man out choking him. "Say that slick shit again, I dare you." all he did was smile. "You just think you so big and bad cause you killed a bitch. Pssh, nigga please. You're a coward." he pushed me off of him and went back in his bunk as he shook his head. I thought about what he had said and he's right. I am a coward and all of the above. I hurt the girl I loved just because she didn't love me back. If she would've loved me back, we wouldn't be in this position. Me, in juvenile until I turn 18 then I'll have to go to prison. Sapphire, damn near dead because she wouldn't admit her love to me. Which I know she did.

Chresanto, doing whatever the fuck he do. Probably still in that hospital cause I've beaten him that bad. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do for the people you love. Even if they don't love you back. I'm Jaden, Jaden Smith. And I'm gonna tell you how I grew obsessed with the girl I love...

(Sapphire in the picture above)