Chapter Four.

Chresanto POV

I woke up and saw my mom in a chair crying. I looked at my arms and they're hooked up to needles. Ok, something happened to me or? My mouth so damn dry man, why the hell I'm in the hospital?

"M-Mom" I croaked out. She stopped crying and quickly went to the side of my hospital bed. "Chresanto don't you ever try anything like that again, you hear! You damaged that hotel boy! Why were you even there anyways? Matter fact, why the hell were you smoking weed and coke?" She spoke angrily. I smacked my teeth and she slapped me upside the head and face me a threatening look. "I'm not playing, Chresanto. Why the hell were you doing drugs while everybody and their damn grandmas out here looking for you!" She wiped the forming tears in her eyes and looked at me right in mine.

"Mama, me and Sapphire broke up. We got into a physical fight and she broke up with me." I said while tears threatening to leave my eyes. My mom gasped and hugged me "Oh poor baby. Y'all been together for almost 3 years! You know your dad taught you better than that. Why are you putting your hands on females anyways?" She folded her arms.

"It's this new boy at our school. I thought he was cool until he kept looking at Sapphire. Like just staring at her like he's ready to pounce on her. The night I took her out, was the night Jaden and I got into a fight. Then afterwards Sapphire got all mad and slapped me and you know my reflexes mama. I slapped her back and we ended up fighting and broke up on Monday all because of him!" I broke down and started crying. Hey, call me a pussy or whatever but that girl been through everything with me. And for her not to be there for me, it feels like another piece of my heart has been ripped out and taken away.

My mom was right. My dad did teach me better than that. And I know he's shaking his head and looking down on me. "I'm sorry Dad, I should've never had touched her. I'm so fucking stupid!" I punched myself repeatedly in the head and immediately my hand started to throb. "Chresanto! Stop please!" My mom begged with tears streaming down her face.

I wiped my tears away but it was no help since I'm crying like I'm a female on her period. "I'm sorry mama. I'm so sorry, my anger is boiling up and it's all because of that boy!" I rose my voice making her jump a little. "Chresanto, I don't like seeing you like this. You have to fix whatever's going on between you three. Your dad raised you better than this and I know you're hurting, but this has to stop." She kissed me on my forehead and sat back down. I inhaled and exhaled and counted to ten "Ok, ok I'm sorry. I'll fix this mama." She smiled and waked out and came back with a doctor. "The doctor said you can leave today if you want. Your choice." My mom spoke. "Yes! Leave now! Today right now!" I said taking off all the ivy and tape. Ouch, this shit hurts!

When I finally got home, I saw a moving van down they street. I also saw a girl about my age struggling to get the boxes out the car. "Aye ma, I'll be back. I'ma go help her out" I said and jogged down the street.

"Hey, you need any help?" I asked. She turned around and smiled at me. She had long dark brown hair all the way down to her waist, pretty brown eyes and a killer smile. She was beautiful. But not as beautiful as Sapphire. "Hey, I'm Desereé and yes! I do need help" she handed me a box and loaded them into the house.

I didn't even know I spent all day taking to Desereé about all my problems. She's so easy to talk to and get things off my chest. I'm starting to like her. I mean, me and Sapphire did break up but I'm not trying to get too serious with Desereé. I'm planning to get Sapphire back soon so yeah. I told her I'll drive her to school and show her around since age moved here all the way from Miami. So this would be something that takes my mind off if Sapphire. Hopefully.

Sapphire POV

It's been about a week since I saw Chresanto, well since anyone saw Chresanto and I'm literally having a break down. I'm starting to like Jaden, and even though Chresanto and I are to together anymore, I know he'll still be mad that I'm with him. Jaden just does something to me that I can't even explain. We've been messing around ever since that day he kissed me in the bathroom. And yes, I feel guilty as hell doing it. It's just that, since Chresanto is gone well, since we broke up, I'm so damn lonely it's stupid.

And Jaden came and made me feel something again. Love. No, I don't love him. But I do love the way he loves me. He admitted that to me in the auditorium one morning when we were fooling around. I mean, I am still kind of weirded out by him but, it all goes away when he kisses me. It's like, all my troubles just vanished. But I will still keep Chresanto's word and be careful with him. To be honest, I'm just doing this so Chresanto and I can get back together. Then again, I'm doing it because I know that Jaden likes me and thinks I like him, which I don't. I just need Jaden to be my.... Hmm, rebound? I just hope Chresanto come back soon. I'm missing them lips. I made a mistake by breaking up with him. It's like, he ripped another piece of my healing heart and broke it again. But I'm ready to get him back. By all means necessary.

Desereé POV

I'm really feeling Chresanto. He's been through everything and still going strong. So apparently, he was in the hospital from this bitch named Sapphire that broke up with him. Ok, we'll see who heart gonna be broken when we finish this. Chresanto told me all about her and I already can't stand the bitch. Chresanto's head over heals for this girl and she just ruined it by breaking up with him? Just because of a little fight? The bitch probably needed a good slap in the face.

Right now, she's in my way to make Chresanto mine. I know that she did break up with him, but, she can still have feelings for him. I sure as hell still know Chresanto still loves her. I can see it in his eyes every time he says her name or look at their pictures on his dresser when we in his room "Venting". But I will put that bitch 6 feet under if she mess up my thing with Chres. I don't care if she didn't do nothing. If Chresanto talks about her one more time, I'm beating her ass on Monday. This bitch irking.

Jaden POV

I heard from my mans Jacob that he saw Chresanto and this new chick, Desereé chilling together at each others houses. Good. Now that he's moved on, I can just make her mine. On Monday, I'm gonna ask her in a dare to my house so we can finally be alone. I finally brought up the courage to tell her I love her. I know she loves me back because she said it. She was hesitant bat first, but she said it.

It's something that she's not telling me and it's irking me a little bit. I'll hate to have to beat a bitch like my other past relationships. But Sapphire seems different. She better not screw me over by playing some mind games on me, cause I'll end that bitch quicker than a heartbeat.

•Jaden is something else, and Desereé? Oh hell naw. That bitch crazy! Vote, Comment, and Share! More drama coming soon!•